Are you that MDM wizkid we’re looking for?
More than ever, in today’s data-driven world, organizations require the right (Master) Data Management governance, processes and tools for their business.
If you know all about related tools, technology and technical architectures that support MDM, but you also understand and promote the added value of MDM solutions, then this might just be the perfect role for you.
Join a fast-growing and successful team as an MDM consultant at Realdolmen, and help our clients across different industries get the most out of their information/data assets!
You’ll get to work closely with prospects and clients, to really get to grips with their questions and challenges regarding Master Data Management.
What you’ll mainly be up to…
- You’ll take part in developing master data management strategies
- You’ll be getting to know and evaluating business processes, so that you can successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements
- You’ll get to define and integrate (Master) Data Management principles for clients
- You’ll evaluate, design, develop and implement (Master) Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes
- You’ll also be evaluating and designing (Master) data architectures and data flow charts
- You’ll get to support product development, proposal writing and further research on Master Data Management
You have the perfect blend of soft skills and technical skills
- Do you have solid interviewing techniques?
- Can you deliver great presentations to both business and technical teams?
- Are you good at getting your ideas across, to both business and technical teams?
- Are you able to learn a methodology such as MDM/DQ and willing to apply it with different tools?
- Are these words (RDBMS, BPMN, GDPR & ETL) more than just an abbreviation to you?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French too?
Extra points if you have already experience with one of these tools/principles
- Kimball/Inmon principles
- Informatica tool (such as MDM, Developer, PowerCenter, Cloud, etc.)
- Pentaho tool (such as Big Data, Data Integration, etc.)
- Talend tool (such as MDM, DQ, Data Integration, etc.)
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 801 54 69