Our Marketing and Communication team is looking for the right match! As a Marketing Assistant you work closely together with our Communications and Marketing colleagues and your main assignment consists of providing operational project support from A to Z. From concept, over communication to practical organization. This goes from keeping brochures & websites up to date, preparing and sending out mailings, ordering promotional material, managing exhibition material, looking for appropriate event locations, requesting and following up quotes and logistical support on site at events, to keeping marketing information up to date in our CRM system.
Are you an independent working and hands-on all-rounder? Do you have the proactive and constructive attitude that we are looking for to strengthen our team? In that case, there is a dynamic team of enthusiastic colleagues with an incredible amount of enthusiasm ready to do marketing and communication together with you. Your work mainly in our headquarters in Huizingen, but we will meet you at least as often in our other offices (i.e. Kontich) or at external locations (in the context of events).
It is your attitude that counts! Do you recognize yourself in the following description?
- Customer-oriented – outside-in thinker
- Team player – to get there, together
- Organizational talent – versatility is your middle name
- Proactive – thinking ahead and thinking over
- Pragmatic – practical and goal oriented
- Stress resistant – no drama
- Communicative – open communication skills
- Independent – you have a strong can-do approach
You also have the following knowledge:
- Bilingual Dutch and French, with good knowledge of English
- Driving License B
- Knowledge of Adobe CS packages (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a big asset
We look forward to meeting you!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a competitive gross salary.
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.