For our division Digital Experience Platforms we are looking for several Consultants to support our business growth and customer projects in a fast changing digital landscape, where hyper-awareness, hyper-adoption and hyper-personalization define customer expectations.
Together with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers and developers you develop a clear understanding of the business needs and IT landscape. As Liferay Developer you drive the customer and the team to an optimal product utilization in line with the IT strategy of organizations, and that meets the busines objectives and integrates seamlessly with existing or new IT infrastructures.
Your daily responsibilities would be, but are not limited to:
- Develop quality code using standards, including security and performance objectives;
- Analyse business needs and requirements in collaboration with the analysts;
- Design the appropriate architecture for the solutions we will build, always putting quality first;
- Learn about new technologies/frameworks.
Life is full of surprises, like our customers/projects. That’s why it’s fun! We always have new challenges and we try to get the best from every team member! Everyone is unique, and everyone has his/her own set of talents. Our goal is to get the best from you and keep you as creative and as innovative as possible. At the same time, we count on you to be a team player!
- You are interested in working with a Digital Experience Platform
- You have a broad knowledge of Java and related technologies
- You have experience with Liferay DXP or related technologies
- You know Agile/Scrum/Kanban ways of working.
- You’re a team player (we really take the team player part seriously).
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.