Leader Transformation & Change
At Inetum, we strongly believe in the potential of digitalization as part of the solution for larger societal challenges. Challenges that not only affect us as an individual but also organizations at large. Societal challenges that demand immediate action and request a continued focus for the years to come. Just to name a few: climate change forces us to look differently at how we consume energy, and move ourselves from A to B. Ageing populations, the recent COVID pandemic, etc. put a lot of stress on our healthcare system. And the list goes on …
At Inetum, we help organizations in identifying this digital potential. We coach, guide and bring organizations in a positive digital flow! By understanding our clients’ business, their sector and the broader ecosystem, we can deliver the most value out of these digital flows. In addition to our more transversal digital capabilities and solutions we have also developed a more sector focused approach.
Within our Transformation & Change team we advise and guide our clients in their digital and business transformation initiatives. We take a leading role in managing underlying programs. We not only focus on the transformation itself but also look at the people side of the change. What’s the impact of the transformation on the people involved? How to guide people so a positive outcome can be reached? How to coach organizations in becoming agile? Just a couple of challenges that we address with our Transformation & Change offering.
To strengthen our Transformation & Change team, we are currently looking for a leader that can direct and coach our team of experts. Together with the colleagues of our global Consulting Business line, and in close collaboration with the sales, you will build our offering and grow the team, develop a funnel of challenging engagements and inspire others with your knowledge and experience. We are looking forward in welcoming you, as a new leader with a balanced spectrum of the following Business Consulting capabilities.
- Advises the client and helps in developing the roadmap towards a future ambition by focusing on positive business outcomes and value
- Builds a network of key business decision makers at the client and within Inetum
- Articulates and communicates business benefits to consultants within own team and at the client
- Builds, inspires and successfully leads the Transformation & Change team with great enthusiasm & passion
- Leads knowledge management initiatives to ensure the sharing of knowledge within Inetum Consulting and own team
- Is a people coach. Guides consultants in their career.
- In association with sales sector lead and Inetum senior management, extends senior level relationships within client organizations. Holds an extensive network of key client stakeholders through previous roles (consulting and/or business role).
- Delivers customer satisfaction across one or more projects
- Develops a strategic and trusted relationship with clients through the positioning of Inetum Transformation & Change capability and broader Consulting offering
- Understands the clients’ business strategy
- Producing, articulating solutions and strategies to meet the client’s business needs
- Actively participates in pre-sales activities, shaping of proposals and scoping of new consulting assignments
- Focused on identifying, understanding and addressing customer satisfaction issues together with the sales
- Actively seeks improvements and opportunities both for the client and Inetum with a win/win outcome
- Involved with the client on key delivery projects and/or takes an active billable role in strategic assignments for clients within the Transformation & Change domain
- Able to work with clients on major, complex issues to develop appropriate solutions taking into account the clients’ needs, objectives, priorities and dependencies
- Can assess how clients‘ culture and way of working impact the appropriate solutions
- Proactive and resolute in tackling issues as they arise and acts to reduce stress within own team
- Spends sufficient time in actively seeking additional business benefits for client and Inetum
- Continuous strive and always looking for better ways to do things.
- You have a strong commercial attitude and business acumen
- You follow trends and evolutions on digital and business transformation, change management, agility, etc.
- You ideally have a background and experience as program manager, change manager, agile coach, or in a broader leading business-related role active within transformation programs
- You are flexible in changing circumstances, are proactive and open-minded
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
Inetum wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Lisa De Kerpel, at +32 2 801 53 15.