Junior .NET Developer
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Are you passionate about creating applications? Do you want to help the business work more efficiently and provide better services? If the answer is yes, Inetum- Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
After an initial completion course of 3 months you will be engaged within our .NET team: as a .NET Consultant you are part of a professional Agile team for projects of either Inetum-Realdolmen or one of our clients. Through functional and technical analysis, you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution. You will be playing a key role in building, testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and there might be options to work from our Inetum-Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
Relevant work experience is not a must, but a healthy dose of passion is. What else do we expect?
– You are a real team player;
– You have a critical point of view and love to solve problems;
– You are eager to learn;
– No question mark appears above your head with abbreviations such as ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, EF and TFS;
– You have heard about CQRS, Angular and Roslyn – or just searched them out in your browser;
– You write SOLID or REST with capital letters;
– You are fluent in Dutch and English;
– You are not scared of bugs!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
– Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
– Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your 3 months of training;
– Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
– Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
– Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
– Your mentor personally accompanies you on the work floor!
– 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
– Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
– Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
– And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail: email@example.com .