Junior Dynamics CE Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is Microsofts Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and helps to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers by using data analysis about customers’ history. The goal is to improve customer relationships, focusing on sales growth and keeping the business going.
After a training period, you will be engaged within our D365 CE team: you will be part of a project team in order to come up with a client focussed solution, in which you play the important role of gathering requirements, configuring and customizing Dynamics 365.
So… Do you like to help organisations manage their customer relationships? Are structure and efficiency important to you? Can you not wait a second to take on a challenge within a strong team? If the answer is yes, we have some good news for you: we are looking for young graduates who are interested in mapping the customers’ needs and helping them towards a customer engagement solutions in D365 CE.
- You recently graduated or you are about to graduate soon;
- You have heard about Dynamics 365 – or just searched it out in your browser!
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You show your interest for IT and technology and your passion to become a Dynamics expert;
- You are willing to learn and eager to deepen your knowledge;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Intensive and relevant training tracks focused on technical skills and soft skills;
- Many opportunities for personal learning and development, also after your training;
- Concrete projects and career growth opportunities within one of Belgium’s largest IT suppliers;
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced colleagues;
- Your coach is available for all kind of questions!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Ride in style, forget about the miles: we provide you with an Audi A1 company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: email@example.com or 0472 45 02 60.