Junior Business and Functional Analyst
What’s a business & functional analyst?
In short you are a sparring partner for both business and the development team!
The longer version: You help your customers think 10 steps ahead of the game, and together you beat the competition. You are officially a Business Analyst :-). But you don’t want to get caught up in titles. There are people who claim “to document requirements”, and others who call themselves Functional Analysts or Business Analysts. But in the end, you drive an agile mindset and focus on delivering the right value to your customers. You are a Inetum – Realdolmen ambassador.
What does a day in a BA’s life look like?
The most important for you is to make sure that your customer’s business vision is clear and well documented. You strive to provide business value… You make sure that the various business and technical teams are aligned with a realistic scope and common understanding. You gather and analyze requirements.
- You create, fine-tune and enhance business processes. Your focus is on the value that will be created by your work.
- You’re a change enabler, capable of getting a deep understanding of the business. You then optimize processes and guide your stakeholders through the change process.
- You translate the vision and scope into a workable solution for your business
- You follow up on incidents, report on progress and propose solutions using workshops and showcases, obviously using best practices, which you’ll all learn during the Acaddemict program.
- You understand that the team is bigger than the individual.
What does it take to be a Business & functional Analyst?
Maybe it’s obvious, but having a can-do attitude is the key to success! As a sparring partner it’s important to continuously challenge and make a difference for the business. Sometimes this involves playing the devil’s advocate!
In addition, it’s important to be committed and result-oriented. Getting comfortable with process modelling and UML is indispensable. That’s exactly what our Acaddemicts-program is for!
What’s the atmosphere amongst our colleagues like?
You work together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience. We encourage growth, provide coaches to support you on your day to day activities and offer you a large knowledgebase on various methodologies.
Who can apply for the acADDemICT Business & Functional analyst program?
- You have a bachelor or master degree (economical, scientific, (bio-)medical, technical,….)
- You have a driver’s license B
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- You can start in September 2021
A last question… Why should You work for Inetum-Realdolmen?
Depending on your background (economical, scientific, (bio-)medical, technical,….), we will search for the best fit role in our organization together. ICT knowledge is a nice to have, a curiosity for ICT and an eager-to-learn attitude is a must have. We will take care of you by giving you the best suited training- and coaching trajectory.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A dynamic and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects
- The chance to cooperate with a team of specialists and a network of partners
- Extensive tools to support you in your daily work
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.