At Realdolmen, we do everything we can to assist our clients in the best possible way with their IT challenges and issues. Our consultants work with the client to find the right solutions for them and our trainers pass on their knowledge. Learning is central to what we do.
Do you have a background in Java development but would rather work with people than write code? Are you always up to date with the latest news and can’t wait to explain it to others? Join Realdolmen Education as an ICT Trainer to provide training within Java (backend and/or frontend), and make a difference by helping our employees and those of our clients to develop and expand their knowledge!
Never a dull day
During training, you’ll guide students through a programme tailored to the client, catering to a very diverse audience – you can be sure that your job will never be boring! The courses take place in Dutch and English. If you can also do this in French, even better, but it’s not a must!
With over 1,000 training courses per year for both employees and clients, you’ll be part of a close-knit group of trainers, technical writers and support staff. Training takes place at Realdolmen premises (mainly Huizingen and Ghent) or at clients.
- Are you flexible?
- Does sharing your knowledge with others give you purpose?
- Are you mobile and happy to work from different locations in Belgium?
- Do you have a background in Java development?
- Backend: Java EE, Spring, GOF patterns…
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Maybe even in French too?
- Do you like to get diversity in your work?
- Are you always there for your students, punctual and prepared?
- As a trainer, do you want to make a difference and be a part of Realdolmen’s success
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Dries De Wilde directly: 02 801 57 08.