Java Team Lead
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
Having one of Belgium’s biggest (if not thé biggest) Java Competence Center, we are proud to announce we are looking for an experienced Java Team Lead.
The role of team lead has the main objective to support and coach our employees to become better professionals. Team leads work closely together with the unit managers, and very closely with the employees, remain billable and productive in the Java technology in which their team members are active. Team lead is a role which you combine with your current job like Java Developer, Java Lead Developer or Java Architect. Depending on the number of team members in your team, you will be freed up to focus on your team lead responsibilities, this with a maximum of 20% spend time (1 day/full workweek). Average Min/Span of control: 15 consultants (min 10 – max 20).
- Act as the first point of contact for team members and organize regularly contact moments.
- High-quality onboarding and coaching of (new) employees to ensure a smooth integration in the team.
- Take on the day to day follow-up of your team members.
- Contribute to maximize someone’s employability by reviewing his/her curriculum vitae.
- Prepare and conduct competence conversations with your team members (Personal Development Plan).
- Guide your team members throughout their career by discussing growth and internal mobility possibilities.
- Giving feedback, a pat on the back for what goes well but also a look in the mirror for what can be improved.
- Provide advice to your unit manager about performance, training, merit & promotions of your team members.
- Being a leader, translate the vision of the unit managers, the Java Community team and the company, tell the story, inspire others.(= Lead by example).
- Being a true team-player as member of the teamlead-team. Help, inspire and challenge each other in the team.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with other teamleads.
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging Java projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
- are an experienced Java developer, lead developer or architect.
- are able to become our next technical know-it-all!
- are really passionate about working in Java.
- are a driven and enthusiastic team member/player who is an all-round inspirer, motivator and coach.
- are happy to coach Java consultants and bring them to the next level.
- have excellent communication skills and a commercial attitude.
- are constructive, pro-active, and pragmatic.
- can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a leading Java Architect.
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working (at least 2 days a week);
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- We offer a gross salary which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees;
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Alexandra directly via email@example.com or +32 (0)2 801 51 35