Integration Consultant (Oracle)
Join a team of great minds and work at the forefront of innovation! As an Integration Consultant, you’ll be part of the 20+ strong Integration Team, deployed on large and technologically innovative integration projects for clients in Brussels, Antwerp and Flanders (Proximus, KPN, TNT, Brussels Airlines, CIRB…).
You’ll get to work out clients’ technical integration needs and handle the implementation of changes within the framework of the architecture, working closely with the architects (both business and ICT) and the project leader. You’ll also be in charge of implementation at clients’ sites and of monitoring integration policies, standards and reference architectures.
Putting integration on the map
Together with your colleagues and the Unit Manager, you’ll actively contribute to continuously providing added value for clients by sharing knowledge, best practices and project approaches. You’ll put integration on the map, both internally and with clients, reporting to the manager of the Integration Team.
Have you been successfully applying these skills for several years now and would like to take your knowledge further?
- Developing and integrating products like API management, ESB, SOA platforms, BPEL, open source or proprietary
- Service development in Java
- Software design, including design tools and methods
- Software architecture
- SOA and modular architecture (such as Microservices);
- REST technology and architecture
- WS-* and XML (such as SOAP, WS-Security, BPEL, XSL, XSD and WSDSL)
- Architecture design
- Requirements management
- Business process automation
If you have all that experience under your belt, looks like you could be the Oracle wizkid we’re looking for! But besides these technical skills, you also have a strong personality to bring to the table:
- Crave learning?
- Deal well with stress?
- Get along fine working on your own?
- Enjoy tackling complex problems?
- Know how to be assertive but always diplomatic at the same time?
- Have great communication skills?
- Find purpose in both supporting and challenging clients, as well as team members?
- Naturally gravitate towards bridge-building roles?
- Speak and write fluent Dutch and English, and maybe even French as well?
And are commercial opportunities and client satisfaction always in the back of your mind, guiding how you think and act?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: email@example.com or 02 801 54 69