Integration Consultant (Oracle)
Join a team of great minds and work at the forefront of innovation! As an Integration Consultant, you’ll be part of the 20+ strong Integration Team, deployed on large and technologically innovative integration projects for clients in Brussels, Antwerp and Flanders (Proximus, KPN, TNT, Brussels Airlines, CIRB…).
You’ll get to work out clients’ technical integration needs and handle the implementation of changes within the framework of the architecture, working closely with the architects (both business and ICT) and the project leader. You’ll also be in charge of implementation at clients’ sites and of monitoring integration policies, standards and reference architectures.
Putting integration on the map
Together with your colleagues and the Unit Manager, you’ll actively contribute to continuously providing added value for clients by sharing knowledge, best practices and project approaches. You’ll put integration on the map, both internally and with clients, reporting to the manager of the Integration Team.
Have you been successfully applying these skills for several years now and would like to take your knowledge further?
- Developing and integrating products like API management, ESB, SOA platforms, BPEL, open source or proprietary
- Service development in Java
- Software design, including design tools and methods
- Software architecture
- SOA and modular architecture (such as Microservices);
- REST technology and architecture
- WS-* and XML (such as SOAP, WS-Security, BPEL, XSL, XSD and WSDSL)
- Architecture design
- Requirements management
- Business process automation
- If you have all that experience under your belt, looks like you could be the Oracle wizkid we’re looking for! But besides these technical skills, you also have a strong personality to bring to the table:
- And do you have experience carrying out projects as part of a team, and a whole lot more to knowledge to contribute (data, mobile, cloud, IoT…)?
- Crave learning?
- Deal well with stress?
- Get along fine working on your own?
- Enjoy tackling complex problems?
- Know how to be assertive but always diplomatic at the same time?
- Have great communication skills?
- Find purpose in both supporting and challenging clients, as well as team members?
- Naturally gravitate towards bridge-building roles?
- Speak and write fluent Dutch and English, and maybe even French as well?
And are commercial opportunities and client satisfaction always in the back of your mind, guiding how you think and act?
If so, then we have a great offer for you!
- Grow your skills, with a challenging position in a company driven by a no-nonsense culture.
- Work as a team on technologically innovative projects that will keep you on your toes.
- Take your career where you want to go, with a solid and extensive training plan aimed at expanding your technical skills.
- Live life to the full with a competitive salary package (including a company car) in line with your experience and background
- Know that you matter: we will help you achieve your personal ambitions and a healthy work-life balance.