Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office, Belgium,
With 7 FabLab innovation rooms, the Inetum Group's innovation department aims to develop solutions that the Group will bring to the market in the future. We work with our customers on their use cases and use innovative technology (Artificial Intelligence, Social Robotic, Intelligent Agents, Virtual or Augmented Reality...) to give them answers.
In this context, Inetum Realdolmen is looking for an Innovation Manager.
In collaboration with all the teams of the Innovation Department, the Sales teams and our business sector consultants, you will lead the FabLab to make it a place of exchange, acculturation and ideation for our customers. Using your network, the local ecosystem and the regional Inetum Realdolmen dynamics, you will be responsible for bringing in customers, partners and employees. From involvement in pre-sales and events, to leading the FabLab team and delivery to customers, you are the facilitator of the local innovation dynamics.
- Close collaboration with the technical, business sector consulting and commercial teams
- Coordinating the activities of the FabLab innovation room in Gent, in collaboration with different stakeholders
- Follow-up of employees, their careers and their skills
- Recruitment of new employees
- Supporting the sales teams on our main innovation projects
- Preparation of and participation in presentations, in cooperation with the Sales team and business sector consulting colleagues
- Opportunity studies and development of business use cases
- Marketing of offers and support of the sales team.
- Intervening on sensitive or strategic innovation assignments for our clients
- Coordinate the sales team, pre-sales and delivery to ensure we meet our clients' needs and deliver real business value
- Coordinate with our R&D teams to develop our offerings with a view to industrialization
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the consulting and/or innovation world in team management and sales related roles.
- You are familiar with both technical and commercial aspects
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have excellent analytical, synthesis and listening skills
- You are able to innovate and propose new solutions
- You are able to translate digital innovation into tangible business value for our customers
- You have experience in matrix environments