Infrastructure Development Engineer
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office, - Belgium,
The walls between IT infrastructure components and application development are becoming more and more vague, if they aren’t disappearing at all. Managing infrastructure is becoming a world of automation, a world of integration, a world of API interfacing. Programming skills are becoming key, and therefor we’re looking for an extra Infrastructure Developer.
As an Infrastructure Developer you will join the Realdolmen monitoring team that is responsible for the 24/7 monitoring of the Realdolmen Managed Services customers. The monitoring team uses the ScienceLogic platform to build a single pane of glass for the Operations team who provides the Managed Services to the customers. Besides the monitoring of all those different devices and technologies, the monitoring team create automations and integrations to increase the efficiency of the organization.
• You have knowledge of the following areas: principles for automation of infrastructure, tools for infrastructure provisioning, languages for scripting, programming and tools for code management
• You develop, based on the requirements provided by the functional analyst or the needs you analysed yourself (either purely technical or business functionalities) so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements.
• You also consider non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of team.
• Before implementing your development into production you validate the proper functioning of infrastructure components in our acceptation environment.
If that’s you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you’re the one for the job!
• You’re a strong team player but you can work also autonomous.
• You have an open mind and are a creative problem-solver
• You can work methodically and you can set priorities.
• You have a great sense of responsibility
• You communicate fluently both in Dutch and English verbally and in writing. French is a benefit.
• Python programming
• PowerShell/bash scripting/API Rest/Linux/Git
• A broad general knowledge of infrastructure technologies, like Windows Server/SQL, Oracle Databases, Primary & Secondary storage, Network switches/firewalls, Virtualization,…
You get bonus points if you know…
• Azure DevOps
• ITIL processes
• ITSM tools
• Working as a Managed Services Provider
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Laila Bulteel directly via 02 801 46 86.