Implementation Consultant (RAW)
A VIP in ICT? That surely doesn’t happen overnight. You have to have a lot to offer to become a VIP in ICT! First, you have a strong passion for ICT. Then, you are ambitious and eager to satisfy your passion by working for one of the leading ICT players in Belgium: Realdolmen.
Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
1.300 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
We are searching for a Implementation Consultant with an accounting or ERP knowledge.
You will fulfil a key role in implementing RAW for our customers. The implementation does not only contains the life cycle of a solution implementation, but also the tight cooperation with the customer and the project team. Your role is essential by helping and guiding the customer throughout these business changes.
Duties and responsibilities:
As the customer’s first functional contact, you have a key role during the implementation life cycle:
- Starting with the requirements gathering by participating actively in envisioning sessions to understand the customer’s business objectives and needs
- Together with the co-consultants and technical architect, designing a solution based on standard RAW and Realdolmen features that best meets the requirements and processes
- Initiating the construction of the RAW solution and documenting input for the development and quality team members
- Leading the validation (testing) and deployment (setup and migration) of the solution
- Supporting the customer in the transition: training of the key users, support during validation, promoting successful solution adoption, guiding during pre and post go live
As a key team member you are responsible the overall quality of the RAW solution, the project team is delivering:
- Make sure that the Realdolmen implementation methodology is respected for all functional deliverables during all phases of the project execution
- Conduct consulting meetings with co-consultants to resolve (potential) cross-domain issues
- Follow-up of the accountability on your tasks
You report to the project manager for all project matters on subjects like progress, expectations and risk management, and to the division manager for all organizational matters
Interests in ERP consulting
- Knowledge in the concepts of ERP
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Must be able to travel nationally providing on-site consulting work to clients and have the ability to work remotely from your home or RealDolmen offices
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
- Ability to create clear and concise written documentation and status reports
- Ability to learn and adopt new and related applications or add-ons
- Ability to facilitate client discussions and risk assessment workshops
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
- Ability to explore all options and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Excellent business process and best practices experience or aptitude
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good language skills
- Native Dutch and fluent in English
- French is a plus
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!