ICT Trainer (Office end user)
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office,
As an ICT Trainer you are responsible for the development and delivery of training for both internal and external customers. The trainings can be both from a technical and functional background and aim to let the trainees acquire additional knowledge.
Knowledge transfer is one of the most important aspects within the ICT Trainer function. Analyzing the training needs of our clients and translating these needs into the most effective training formula are equally important.
You have the talent to structure complex material in a clear way and to adapt your lessons to your audience. Moreover, you have an intrinsic motivation to continuously gain more insight and knowledge in the field.
As a trainer, you have strong didactic skills and are able to communicate and work together in a collaborative manner. In addition, you are also very results-oriented and can adopt a flexible and agile attitude in changing situations.
As an ICT Trainer, you will be responsible for handling the following tasks:
- Checking in advance the expectations/demand of the client regarding the training program
- Setting up training programs/needs tailored to the customer’s needs in consultation with colleagues
- Providing training in-house, at the customer’s location or online according to the needs and expectations of the customer
- Composing course material and keeping it up-to-date
- Updating knowledge in the field and keeping an interest in general evolutions
- Obtaining and/or renewing certificates to be able to give training courses
- Capturing additional training needs during training sessions
- Being deployable and/or supportive in consultancy assignments in line with the field of expertise
- Using the existing procedures and tools for the technically, operationally and administratively correct running of the training course
- To analyze the competition (price, approach, proposal, positioning, customer relationship, etc…)
- Monitoring IT / training ’s trends on the market
- Measuring the knowledge and competencies of the participants before and after the training in order to prove the knowledge transfer
- Providing an evaluation / feedback of the training by the participants to the client
- Maintain contact with existing / loyal customers to detect or create potential training needs
- Act as an ambassador for training with customers, during webinars or similar or at trade fairs in Belgium
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in French and good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Correct use of language
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in giving presentations (physical in a room like online)
- Creative and result oriented
- Stress resistant
- Conceptually strong
- IT is like a passion for you, you are the specialist in your specific field
- Listening ear to understand the needs of the customer / participants and to adapt the necessary actions to it
- You are eager to learn and transfer new technical and practical skills as well.
- You are able to animate a group of people in an interactive and engaging way, and are sufficiently creative to help shape training programs.
- You have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- You have good communication skills and can give feedback in a diplomatic manner.
- You are empathetic.
- You are able to work autonomously and you are proactive.
- You are willing to work flexible hours.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary.
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Pol Van Dionant, our Talent Officer at +32 2 801 52 18.