Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you want a role where your GIS expertise is truly recognized and you get to take on real responsibility?
Join us as a GIS Consultant!
Within this role, you’ll get to ensure the smooth technical progress of projects, both at Inetum-Realdolmen and for clients. Central to these projects will be integration with and development within GIS products.
You’ll have ownership of the technical advancement of the development environment (architecture & technical analysis), but you’ll also get to develop your own vision for it. Your project team will need you to share the necessary knowledge with them, to supervise and coach the software engineers, and to make sure that the established architecture is respected.
We’ll also turn to you to carry out technical consultancy and/or software development assignments for clients. Plus, you’ll get to monitor and contribute to technological trends, such as 3D-GIS, mobile and cloud, both for client and pre-sales assignments, and to support Inetum-Realdolmen’s vision and strategy.
If you’re someone who can and wants to use their knowledge, experience and positive attitude to make a difference to clients’ businesses, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Do you want a job where you’ll be actively maintaining and improving your own knowledge and skills? Is developing applications through a project-based approach child’s play to you? If so, keep reading…
Do you have…
- At least 5 years’ experience with one or more of the products below or equivalent
- Web-based GIS extensions (OpenLayers, Leaflet, GeoWebCache)
- Server GIS applications (ArcGIS Server, Geoserver, Mapguide OS)
- (Spatial) databases (Microsoft SQL server, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL, PostGIS)
- Desktop GIS software (QGIS, ArcMap, ArcGIS, AutoCAD Map, GRASS, FME)
- GIS standards and formats such as GeoJSON, GeoTIFF, GeoPackage, OSM and OGC standards (KML, WMS, WMTS, WFS, WCS,…)
- Are you fluent in Dutch and do you have at least a good knowledge of French?
If so, we’ve got a great offer for you!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.