Functional Consultant Salesforce
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Salesforce implementation? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a SFDC Functional Consultant, you will not only analyse but also use point and click configuration for all possible adaptations. Your responsibility will be going from CRM integrations over optimisations to implementations. It is your task to monitor the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons). You also have the possibility to work from home.
- You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
- You have thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, SFDC Service Cloud and/or SFDC Marketing Cloud;
- You have experience as a functional analyst;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
Going for gold? So are we!
- You are a Pardot Expert;
- Knowledge of French is considered a plus!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.