Functional Consultant (O365)
Our Engaged Workplace cluster is dedicated to carrying out successful workplace projects for our clients, and to marketing innovative workplace management solutions.
Improving workplace management with O365
Do you find workplace issues and the evolution of O365 captivating? Join our team to help us find the right balance between technology, processes and human behaviour! If you’re specialized in technology and you’re particularly interested in processes or integration, or you have a broader perspective to offer on workplace management and its technology, then we are looking for you!
A wide range of tasks and responsibilities
As an Office 365 specialist, you’ll be part of a dynamic team in charge of implementing and supporting Microsoft Office 365. You’ll get to navigate a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
You’ll be helping clients implement and configure their productivity solutions in the Cloud. Your focus will be on mapping functional needs for onsite, hybrid or cloud environments with O365, and translating them into technical specifications and bringing these to life.
You’ll also get to organize workshops for clients, to guide and advise them on the possibilities offered by Office 365.
Aside from configuration tasks, you’ll be involved in the crafting of proposals and consultancy assignments for clients. Where necessary, you’ll be called upon to provide your colleagues and our IT Outsourcing Division with 3rd-party support.
Within the team, we attach great importance to building and sharing knowledge to boost your personal development.
- Eager to learn?
- Fine working on your own, but also a real team player?
- Always keen to share your knowledge with others?
- Passionate about workplace management and IT?
- Interested in clients’ functional needs, and in building the bridge between their business and IT branches?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French, too?
- Have demonstrable project experience with Office365?
- Know all about the O365 suite? That’s a must for this role!
- Also have technical knowledge and experience? Bonus!
- Have experience working with 3rd-party tools (AvePoint, ShareGate, Nintex, AgilePoint) for workflow, governance, searching, etc.?
- Experience doing business analysis (within a certain domain)? That will also come in handy.
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical, ICT-related fiel?
Then here’s what we’ve got to offer…
- Be one step ahead, growing within a dynamic Cluster with a strong focus on innovation.
- Make a different to our clients’ world, allowing them to make the most of today’s possibilities.
- Live up to your ambition, working on challenging projects
- Grow your professional knowledge, thanks to a range of valuable training opportunities
- Stay on your toes, with an exciting job in a dynamic ICT company driven by a no-nonsense culture
- Get to where you want to be, with real career opportunities that’ll give you the IT knowledge you need
- Live life to the full, with a competitive salary
- Forget about gas price hikes, enjoy the road with a company car and a fuel card, on us
- Live better for less, with handy benefits like group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
Do you want to make a difference in this dynamic team? Join us as a consultant in this “game changing” cluster!
Apply online now. If your CV and motivation letter match our Senior 0365 Functional Consultant vacancy, you’ll soon be hearing from us. Best of luck!