Fullstack development MEDIOR / SENIOR M/F
Inetum office in all belgium and homeworking,
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.
Having one of Belgium's biggest (if not the biggest) Java Competence Center, we are proud to announce we are looking for an experienced Java fullstack developer that has an appetite for being continuously challenged. Someone who goes above and beyond to enhance and deliver business value within our Agile Team(s).
Your daily job would be, but is not limited to:
- Deliver quality code.
- Front - and Backend development on both cutting edge technology stacks as well as more seasoned stacks.
- You transform functional requirements into technical solutions.
- You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge.
- You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members.
- You will be working together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience.
- A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated.
- Java: intermediate
- NodeJS - Intermediate-Advanced
- Frontend: React / Angular / others - Intermediate-Advanced
- Databases: MongoDB / SQL - Intermediate
- Cloud: AWS / Azure / others - good to have
- React - Native (for mobile devs) - good to have
- Experience with Testing
- Liferay and AEM platforms is a plus
- Projects with Agile
- Fluent in English with a good level of Dutch or French
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a leading Java Developer.
A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working;
Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!