Front End Consultant
Are you a people person with a passion for ICT? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join us as a Digital Engagement & Frontend Consultant!
As a consultant, you’ll be part of our Connected Company. User and client engagement is key in all digital and innovative initiatives, so everything you do will matter. Working on the front end and engagement, you’ll get to really apply your empathy to understand clients and users, daring to question the status quo and the current way of working. But it’ll also require using all the relevant technology, such as JS technology, chatbots, mobile, Ar, Vr…
You’ll be deployed to build hybrid web applications and PWAs in current frameworks. You’ll get to work on a wide range of projects (integration with IOT, Cloud, Analytics…)
In this job, you’ll be not only a developer but also a digital thinker. You’ll be involved in the development of (front-end) applications and proof of concepts, as well as working closely with the client to map out their needs and offer them the best solutions, strengthening sales in pre-sales conversations, and working on proposals.
Do you have all this experience and these skills under your belt?
- You have an appetite for Mobile, chatbots and other forms of digital engagement
- User experience and design are second-nature to you
You’re familiar with frameworks like Ionic, PhoneGap, Angular, React (Native), Vue…
- You already have experience with GIT, DevOps, AR/VR, CI/CD
And does this describe you too?
- You’re good at critical thinking and turning problems into solutions
- You’re eager to further delve into the world of hybrid and progressive apps
- You’re interested in design, architecture, SOLID, Clean Code, Best Practices, etc
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter, Bram Van der Biest, directly at 02 801 54 69