Front End Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Join us as a Front End Consultant!
User and client engagement is key in all digital and innovative initiatives, so everything you do will matter. Working on the front end and engagement, you’ll get to really apply your empathy to understand clients and users, daring to question the status quo and the current way of working.
In this job, you’ll be not only a developer but also a digital thinker. You’ll be involved in the development of (front end) applications and proof of concepts, as well as working closely with the client to map out their needs and offer them the best solutions, strengthening sales in pre-sales conversations, and working on proposals.
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging Front-End development projects, but next to that it’s also important that:
- You are an expert in CSS & HTML;
- You have an appetite for Mobile, chatbots and other forms of digital engagement;
- User experience and design are second-nature to you;
- You’re familiar with frameworks like React (Native);
- You have an appetite for digital;
- You will be working together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience;
- A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated;
- Cooperation and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to, they are also shared and used;
- You are very eager to learn;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Jef Van Dyck directly via +32 2 801 42 89.