Focused Sales (SAP)
A challenging Sales & Marketing position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading ICT company
Realdolmen, a Gfi Group Company, started in 2015 with its own digital transformation. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our renewed tagline ‘to get there, together’ underlines how we do that: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
Our transformation is delivering results and this makes us proud. We are now starting with our fourth
year of transformation and the company results continue to rise. We have raised the bar to continuously realize sustainable growth. In 2018, we have become part of the international GFI group, which looks at Realdolmen and the integrated Belgian Gfi organization to further develop its successful solutions in the Benelux market.
In this context we are looking for a ‘Focused Sales – SAP’. Within this position you have one clear assignment and that is growing our organization further by bringing in new business that is based on our Group SAP solutions.
You are responsible for the entire sales cycle in this solution domain in close cooperation with our SAP Business organization and the other marketing and sales colleagues.
“Digital Transformation” is a concern for all companies. Technology is evolving faster and faster and organizations need to keep up in order to stay relevant and survive. Staying future-proof with your operational backbone, SAP for many companies, is mandatory as well as keeping costs for doing this under control. That’s why the potential for our (near shore) SAP solutions within the Gfi Group on the Belgian market is enormous.
You are a key player at Realdolmen to help customers tackle these challenges and realize their digital ambitions to bring them into their “Digital Flow”.
As Focused Sales SAP you are the ‘sales of the future’. You need to become top-of-mind within your target audience and market concerning SAP in order to inspire them and finally sell our services. Therefore you will combine Marketing and Sales skills in order to be successful.
Your target audience is C-level, mostly CFO’s, CIO’s and CEO’s. Your customers are our strategic managed customers, but also non-relationship managed customers as well as prospects. You sell our full SAP Portfolio: SAP conversion to S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Analytics for Cloud, and several support services such as SAP Application Maintenance and SAP Development factory delivered from our nearshore centers in Portugal.
You work very closely with the SAP Business Unit in Belgium and ROFF, our SAP Competence Center in Lisbon, as well as the Marketing & Sales organization to realize our business ambitions.
As Focused SAP you have the following competences:
- You are passionate by selling solutions based on SAP and are eager to learn and follow the latest trends and inspire other about it
- In addition to inspiring, converting to reality is crucial for you. You have a Go-Get mentality and are Result-driven
- Once you have clearly defined your target organizations and audience, you use all your marketing and sales skills to get top-of-mind and realize projects
- You are a real networker and passionate in making contacts, also active through digital channels.
- Once you have created a well-qualified opportunity, you help the customer through its purchasing process to effectively close the deal
- Value-based selling comes natural
- You have strong leadership skills and you are a bridge builder who connects marketing, sales and operations as collaboration determines our success.
- A strong team spirit is necessary: “To get there, Together” is our baseline for good reason.
As Focused Sales SAP you ideally have the following experiences and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in selling SAP solutions and are not afraid of prospection
- Familiar with the SAP HANA platform and the new solutions offered by SAP
- You are able to identify customer pains and transform them is concrete opportunities related to SAP solutions
- You are open to work in an international environment, even if your sales area will be Belgium
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- LinkedIn (Sales Navigator), Social Selling etc. experience is an asset
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate the value of business and/or technological solutions to customers and prospects
- You are able to engage with Executive Level Management and convince them to translate their strategic ambitions with us into reality (thus sell)
- You are able to engage with Executive Level Management and convince them to outsource their operational support to us (thus sell)
- You are experienced with CRM tools and sales reporting
Most of all, you are passionate to bring organizations into their “Digital Flow”…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!