Focused Sales Multi-Cloud
A challenging commercial position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading IT company in Belgium within an international group.
Realdolmen started its own digital transformation in 2015. We put people back at the centre of IT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our “to get there, together” tagline underlines how we do it exactly: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
In that context we are looking for a new “Experienced Focused Sales Multi-Cloud”. Within that position you have one clear assignment and that is allowing our organization to grow further by bringing in new business based on our offerings around data centern, private and public cloud solutions. You are responsible for all sales and marketing activities throughout the entire life cycle of the sales process.
The Focused Sales Multi-Cloud is responsible for the commercial activities of its business domain. You are in the middle of sales, marketing, partners and delivery.
The activities around sales are about shaping an agreement, closing deals and following up customers together with your team. This can be done entirely internally or in consultation with one or more partners.
As Focused Sales you also use relationship management for new customers in relation to the solutions or services that are sold, keeping continuous customer support and upsell in mind.
You deal with the following objectives to generate revenue:
- Close deals efficiently, by identifying better leads and countering opportunities faster with an offer
- Shorten the sales cycle: follow the phases in a sales process and look for ways to shorten the sales cycle.
The follow up of a customer depends on the following components:
- Onboarding/Time to value: the faster you onboard the customer, the faster revenue can be maximized. Since we offer our solutions more and more often “as a service”, real added value is only created when we can onboard users and not just sell the product.
- Upsell recognition: how can we create more value with a sale?
As a Focused Sales Multi-Cloud you ideally have the following competencies:
- You connect sales, marketing and operations
- You are a real networker
- You approach the entire sales process from a holistic point of view: product management, sales creation, deal shaping and project follow-up with existing customers in an upsell framework
- You inform and suggest improvements to the product domain that you manage. You are the co-owner of the roadmaps, together whit the unit managers
- You participate in the pricing of solutions/services
- You keep an eye on what’s going on, take part in interesting events and conferences and provide feedback with information about the market and current trends
- You constantly monitor customer feedback about solutions and products that we market
- A strong team spirit is necessary: To Get There, Together is our baseline for a good reason
As a Focused Sales Multi-Cloud you ideally have the following experiences and skills:
- Several years of experience as solution sales or pre-sales for data center and public cloud solutions
- Experienced in selling “as a service” solutions and managed services
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the benefits of cloud for both experienced business and technical decision makers
- You can inspire and convince your customers. You must be skilled in creating solution strategies that map with your customers’ business plan.
- You can work with Executive Level Management and are able to remove complexity from “as a service” solutions
- You must be an expert in the trends within your portfolio, including competition and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends.
- You stay on top of data center and public cloud evolutions.
- You maintain a good relationship with our partners enabling co-selling
- Experience with CRM tools such as MS Dynamics and Salesforce are a plus
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to actively contribute to Realdolmen’s success
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees and completed with an attractive bonus.