Focused Sales (Microsoft D365 ERP)
Take on a new challenge
Are you looking for a challenging commercial role? Join us to actively contribute to the growth of a leading ICT company in Belgium!
Achieving digital transformation together
Realdolmen started its own digital transformation in 2015. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the full potential of people and organizations. Our new slogan, “to get there, together”, exemplifies just how we achieve this: together, through dialogue with our clients and employees.
We’re deeply proud to see this transformation come to fruition. Entering our fourth year of transformation, our business is stronger than ever, as we continue to pursue our ambition to achieve sustainable growth.
Harness the potential for growth
And with this in mind, we’re looking for a new “Focused Sales Microsoft D365 ERP” rep. In this role, you’ll have one clear task: to allow our organization to keep growing by bringing in new business based on our Microsoft D365 (ERP) offers. You’ll be in charge of all sales and marketing activities, together with the AX/D365 unit, covering the entire life cycle of the sales process.
The potential for growth is tremendous. Realdolmen became ‘Microsoft Partner of the Year 2017’ because of its impressive Microsoft knowledge and experience, and we remain a top player in Belgium to this day.
Seek out opportunities and build long-term relationships
- Successful companies look ahead. Not just to today and tomorrow: they think long-term. If you love to keep up with the latest ERP solutions, this is your chance to let your vision shine and help companies optimize their business processes, to guide them in their digital business roadmap using our Microsoft D365 ERP solution.
- Do you like to seek out opportunities? Do people find your inspiring? In this job, you’ll get to chase every ERP lead there is and take them all the way to closing.
- Build valuable relationships, networking with C-levels, Managers… all people who could benefit from our offer and your advice.
- Get to know the ins and out of what we have to offer, and be the one who knows just how Microsoft D365 can work for our existing and new clients in Belgium to address their business challenges.
- Be at one with clients’ needs. In this role you’ll get to keep up with all the trends that matter, keeping your finger on the pulse through official and informal networks, never losing sight of what the competition is up to and the solutions that we have already implemented within this market.
Be independent, in collaboration with a wider team
- Map out opportunities, together with the Microsoft AX/D365 business unit (presales and operations).
- Join forces with our marketing team to develop a plan to identify potential solutions in the market, to uncover new opportunities and to monitor their implementation. Get in the field organizing and/or participating in fairs and events.
- Be the one to show existing clients how to further invest in their Microsoft ERP (AX/D365) solution.
- Enjoy your independence, taking care of your own visit reports, pipeline management, commercial negotiations, etc.
- Report directly to the sales manager for focused sales.
- Form a strong duo with the unit manager of the Microsoft AX/D365 business unit.
- Does communicating with prospects and clients come easily to you, both at C-level and at management level?
- Are you a good listener who likes to turn problems into solutions?
- Is chasing sales opportunities child’s play for you?
- Are you driven by results and client satisfaction, and know how to set out how to get there yourself?
- Are you not afraid of negotiations?
- Do you have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in B2B ERP sales and business development?
- Are you right at home in the ERP world? Do you know the different players on the ERP market and also like to stay in touch with them?
- Do you have good contacts at Microsoft? Those are definitely a plus!
- Do you have experience selling cloud solutions? Also a bonus…
- Besides ERP knowledge, are you also familiar with other business software solutions such as CRM, BI, etc.?
- Do you speak Dutch, French and English?
- Are you looking to be active in Belgium?
If so, this is what you get from Realdolmen:
A no-nonsense culture in an innovative ICT company. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy these benefits:
- Work in an inspiring environment that will constantly push you to learn
- Get ahead, with the opportunity to progress to a higher position
- Live life to the full with a competitive salary package and great benefits, including hospitalization insurance, group insurance and meal vouchers
- Ride in style, forget about the miles, with a company car and a fuel card, on us