Focused Sales (Microsoft D365 CRM)
Could a challenging commercial position be your next move? If actively contributing to the growth of a leading ICT company in Belgium sounds like what you’re after, look no further.
Growth through digital transformation
Realdolmen started its own digital transformation in 2015. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the full potential of people and organizations. Our new slogan, “to get there, together”, highlights just how we make this happen: together, working closely with our clients and employees.
We’re deeply proud to witness this transformation bear fruit. As we enter our fourth year of transformation, our business continues to grow, fully in line with our ambition to achieve sustainable growth.
Tremendous potential for growth
With this in mind, we’re looking for a new ‘Focused Sales Microsoft D365 CRM’ rep, with one clear mission: to enable our organization to keep growing by bringing in new business with our Microsoft D365 (CRM) offers. You’ll be in charge of all sales and marketing activities in collaboration with our Microsoft CRM division, covering the entire life cycle of the sales process.
The potential for growth is tremendous. Realdolmen became ‘Microsoft Partner of the Year 2017’ thanks to its impressive Microsoft knowledge and experience, and we have remained a top player in Belgium since.
The ins and outs of the job
- Successful companies look ahead. Not just to today and tomorrow: they think long-term. That is why we’re looking for a focused sales rep to join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM team.
- Are you always looking out for the latest CRM solutions? Are you up for helping companies optimize their business processes and guiding them through a digital business roadmap using our Microsoft D365 CRM solution?
- Is chasing leads child’s play for you? Do you naturally inspire people? In this job, you’ll get to chase every CRM lead there is and take them all the way to closing.
- Network with a whole range of contacts, like C-levels, Managers… always looking for new business opportunities.
- Be the one who knows just how Microsoft D365 can work for our existing and new clients in Belgium to address their business challenges.
- Be at one with clients’ needs. In this role you’ll get to keep up with all the trends that matter, keeping your finger on the pulse through official and informal networks, never losing sight of what the competition is up to and the solutions that we have already implemented within this market.
- Identify opportunities in collaboration with the business unit D365 CRM (presales and operations).
- Work together with our marketing team to spread the word about potential solutions on the market and to uncover new opportunities. Get in the field, organizing or taking part in fairs and events. Show our existing clients how they can benefit from further investing in the Microsoft CRM solution.
- Enjoy your independence, taking care of your own visit reports, pipeline management, commercial negotiations, etc., and get a real sense of reward from seeing your hard work pay off.
- Report directly to the sales manager focused sales
- Form a strong duo with the unit manager of the Microsoft D365 CRM business unit.
- Are you in your element communicating with prospects/clients, both at C-level and at management level?
- Are you a good listener who likes to turn problems into solutions?
- Is chasing sales opportunities child’s play for you?
- Are you driven by results and client satisfaction, and know how to set out how to get there yourself?
- Do you readily take on challenging negotiations?
- Are you right at home in the CRM world? Do you know the different players on the CRM market and keep in touch with them?
- Do you have good contacts with Microsoft? These are definitely a plus!
- Are you experienced with selling cloud solutions? Also an asset…
- Besides knowing all about CRM, do you also have a feel for other business software solutions such as ERP and BI?
- Are you fluent in Dutch, French and English?
- Are you looking to be active in Belgium?
If so, this is what you get from Realdolmen:
A no-nonsense culture in an innovative ICT company. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy these benefits:
- Work in an inspiring environment that will constantly push you to learn
- Get ahead, with the opportunity to progress to a higher position
- Live life to the full with a competitive salary package and great benefits, including hospitalization insurance, group insurance and meal vouchers
- Ride in style, forget about the miles, with a company car and a fuel card, on us