External Communication & Branding Manager
Brussels, Brussels - Belgium
Are you the one to raise our communication and branding strategies to the next level? Do you enjoy organizing, planning and coordinating? Can you stay on top of everything? Do you like to communicate in an efficient and strategic way? Do you appreciate good content and have a good eye for PR-actions? Are you a team player and passionate about branding? If so, then you are the person we are looking for!
As External Communication and Branding Manager you will be part of the Marketing and Communications team and be responsible for the organization, planning and follow-up of all actions related to external communication and PR. You will manage, evaluate and optimize all the related tools and channels.
In cooperation with the Marketing Director, HR Director and Internal Communication Responsible, you will set up an External Communication & Branding Plan and manage the related budget. You decide whether or not to make use of external partnerships and will closely collaborate with the Inetum Global External Communication team. You ensure coherent plans across the entire organization. You will be able to rely on internal resources such as copywriters, marketing assistants and graphic designer as well as work with external agencies where needed.
Your responsibilities include:
- Set-up an external communication plan and related budget, in dialogue with all the involved stakeholders.
- Implementation of the external communication & branding plan by coordinating and organizing the different activities of the External Communications & Branding Department.
- Creation of a consistent and authentic company image, in line with our strategy in order to improve our external brand image and boost our brand awareness. For this, you will continuously be looking for synergies with recruitment, internal communication and marketing. Let’s harmonize the company communication.
- Developing, reviewing and improving the external communication channels and tools to optimize the communication within the organization.
- Maintaining internal and external contacts in order to assess for trends that will impact the organization.
- Setting-up and maintaining a strong and professional relationship with the (inter)national press and assure correct messaging, while keeping an eye on our company image. You keep the PR-strategy and activities of the Group actively in mind.
- Staying up-to-date on new developments within the field of PR and Communication. Strengthening your credibility by staying on top of new trends and offer a service that is based on updated knowledge.
- Being the person of contact for our Global External Communication department and working together with them proactively.
- Coaching and guiding your colleagues in order to maximize their potential, know-how and skills to assure a well-functioning team. Three people report directly to you. Using your internal and external network as assets to find a balance between internal workload and tasks that can be externalized.
You can convince us that you are an ambitious team player, because we always work together to achieve the best results. It is also important that you:
- Hold a Master’s degree in a marketing or communication related field;
- Have at least 4 years of experience in PR, external communication, employer branding or a similar function, preferably in the technology industry;
- Communicate excellent both verbal and written: you are able to present ideas and findings effectively to peers and all levels of management, both internally and externally;
- Have project management skills in order to handle multiple projects efficiently: you are able to meet deadlines and maintain professional demeanor while working under pressure;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and are able to work effectively in a diverse team environment;
- Have problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Are a reliable, flexible, and well-organized self-starter: you adapt readily and quickly to a changing work environment;
- Are able to work autonomously, because you will ultimately have to run your own projects;
- Have a commercial attitude and preferably see things from the customer’s viewpoint;
- Are someone who can get people to act, because you will be dealing with a lot of people;
- Have a fluent style that can translate a technical message into plain language;
- Can handle stress, because you will have frequent deadlines to meet;
- Speak Dutch, French as well as English fluently!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a competitive gross salary.
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via mail email@example.com or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.