Enterprise architecture and business consultancy Team Lead
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
You are the team coach and business lead for the most senior team of Realdolmen. Your mission is to help customer gain control of their IT, align with business and start their digital flow. You and your team are the glue and the oil of the strategic Business/IT initiatives at our customers.
You can take the lead in the customers digital journey. You help lead the customers into their digital flow. You help customers setup their IT strategy to support their business objectives. Your mission is to help customers to reach their full digital potential.
As enterprise architecture and business consultancy team lead you are responsible for building the EA/Biz team. This team consists of Enterprise architects, solution architects, business architects and innovation consultants.
You are still (part-time) involved in customer engagements, defining and support the needed digital change at a strategic and tactical level. You help define and elaborate our services and provide pre-sales effort. You are a central point of contact for the team and the coach of the team. You collaborate frequently with the Senior Unit Manager Digital Connected Company & Innovation regarding the progress of the team projects and the possible new opportunities within the team
What we expect you to do:
- Assess the IT readiness and state, determine IT and business needs and draw up IT strategy and roadmaps.
- Provide the right framework for balancing the operational IT, IT business support and innovation.
- Inspire customer to optimize and innovate while keeping balance with their integration and operational and business support.
- Manage the team as your own business together with the Senior management team and our commercial organisation.
- Actively participate in pre-sales proposals related to our strategic and tactical offerings
- You work out together with the team an approach, estimates and budget.
- You know your way around Enterprise architecture (togaf), Architecture principles, frameworks (process, data, security, cloud,…) Architecture reviews,…
- You’re also keen on IT infrastructure (cloud and non-cloud), IT operations and governance (ITIL, COBIT…), security and privacy, as well on application software architecture and service orientation (SOA, Microservices…).
- You can map out business requirements and refine them into functional and non-functional requirements matching the business’s objectives and priorities.
- You’ve got a good handle on IT architecture methods and techniques (Togaf, Archimate, Viewpoints…).
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French too
- You have a thorough experience in managing teams and coaching people.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- You have excellent communication skills and report smoothly (both oral and written)
- You have a commercial attitude and are able to convince customers to work with us.
- You are used to giving presentations to clients at a management level, but you have conceptual insight into the technical matters to be able to talk along on that level as well.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Convinced? APPLY NOW!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Bram Van Der Biest directly: 02 801 54 69