Enterprise Account Manager – Private Market
A challenging Sales position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading ICT company
Realdolmen, a Gfi Group Company, started in 2015 with its own digital transformation. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our renewed tagline ‘to get there, together’ underlines how we do that: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
Our transformation is delivering results and this makes us proud. We are getting in our #Digital Flow and the company results continue to rise. We have raised the bar to continuously realize sustainable growth. In 2018, we have become part of the international GFI group, which looks at Realdolmen and the integrated Belgian Gfi organization to further develop its successful solutions in the Benelux market. Our group strategy is based on 3 pillars: Intimacy with our customers via close local interactions, Internationalization bringing international added-value solutions and near/off-shore capabilities to our local markets as well as support our local customer with international footprint and Innovation inspiring our customers what latest technological possibilities would mean for their business.
In this context we are looking for a new Enterprise Account Manager to inspire a selected number of customers in selected Private Market sectors to get into their #Digital Flow. Within this position you have one clear assignment: growing the business on your customer portfolio further with our Realdolmen/Gfi Group solutions and build stable long-term relations.
As Enterprise Account Manager Private Market you have an important responsibility covering some of our largest customers but also key prospects. You need to become top-of-mind within your customer organizations in order to inspire them and finally sell our services. Therefore you will combine Hunting and Farming skills in order to be successful. Your target audience is C-level where your ambition should be to become their trusted Digital Flow partner.
You work very closely with our Business Divisions and your customer Accounts Teams to realize our customer growth targets.
As Enterprise Account Manager Private Market you have the following competences:
- You are passionate in selling solutions that support your customers growing their business and are eager to learn their specific challenges
- You are passionate to follow the latest trends on what technology could mean for your customers’ business and inspire them with it
- In addition to inspiring, converting to reality is crucial for you. You have a Go-Get mentality, are Result-driven and able to convince C-level with Business Cases
- You use all your sales and networking skills to get top-of-mind at your customers, prospects and target audience
- You are a real networker and passionate in making contacts, also active through digital channels (social selling) is an asset
- Once you have created a well-qualified opportunity, you help the customer through its purchasing process to effectively close the deal
- Value-based selling and C-level selling comes natural
- You have strong leadership skills and you are a bridge builder who connects customers, Account Teams and our Business Divisions as collaboration determines our success.
- A strong team spirit is necessary: “To get there, Together” is our baseline for good reason.
As Enterprise Account Manager Private Market you ideally have the following experiences and skills:
- At least 8 years of experience in Sales and are eager to develop new business while assuring the existing business together with your Account Team
- Experience in selling in Manufacturing, Distribution, Industry or Services markets
- Familiar with “Technology” related topics (not technically but what the value could be for their business)
- You are able to identify customer pains and transform them is concrete related opportunities
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are open to work in an international environment, even if your sales area will be Belgium
- LinkedIn (Sales Navigator), Social Selling etc. experience is an asset
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate the value of business and/or technological solutions to customers and prospects
- You are experienced with CRM tools, sales reporting and reliable deal forecasting
- You are able to engage with Executive Level Management and convince them to translate their strategic ambitions with us into reality (thus sell)
- You are able to engage with Executive Level Management and convince them to outsource their operational support to us (thus sell)
- You are able to engage with Executive Level Management and convince them to investigate together with us what technological innovations could mean for them (thus sell)
Most of all, you are passionate to bring your customers into their “Digital Flow”…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to actively contribute to Realdolmen’s success
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees and completed with an attractive bonus.