Is helping clients realize their digital strategy what drives you? Do you enjoy building vision, strategy or design through architecture? Would you like to turn this passion into your job? If so, keep reading!
As an ECM architect, you are quick to understand what clients are after. And you are even quicker turning that into a technical analysis with the supporting architecture. If project follow-up, clear communication and passing on knowledge and expertise to your colleagues is what you do best, you’ll feel right at home!
Here’s how you’ll make impact:
- You will play a key role in our ECM team that helps realize our clients needs towards document management.
- You’ll get to guide clients in consultancy assignments, acting as their trusted advisor.
- You’ll take the lead in discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- You’ll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are valuable and technically feasible.
- You’ll contribute to our best practices and guidelines and share your knowledge in teams
- You’ll come up with proposals for new offers and activities for new business development. You’ll play an important role in our presales activities too, including demos, presentations, designs and proposals.
For this function, you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of our Realdolmen offices.
- You have five to ten years of professional software development experience
- Java Enterprise hold no secrets for you, along with three or more of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven?. The more you know, the better!
- You have experience with one or more document management tools such as Alfresco, Documentum or SharePoint
- You’re comfortable speaking and writing in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- You have a way with words, and you don’t shy away from giving presentations or training courses and know how to take discussions with clients in the right direction.
You get bonus points if:
- You know your way around object-oriented design and development experience including the use of UML and modeling tools
- You have experience with relational databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server
- Maybe you even know scanning solutions such as Irispowerscan?
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Charline directly via email@example.com or by phone: +32 2 801 59 90.