Dynamics F&O Solutions Lead
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Is it your goal to make your customer’s life easier by designing end-to-end solutions? Are you ready to solve complex problems? Is structure and efficiency important to you? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
We are looking for an experienced colleague in order to take on the following responsibilities:
- Working with the project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design;
- Configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application;
- Assisting in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems with the help of custom code, integrations, etc.;
- Generating user and technical documentation;
- Coaching team members;
- Keeping the helicopter view of a project in the architectural level;
- Closely working together with project managers, scrum masters and pre-sales.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home. You are welcome to work from the Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) that suits you best.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft F&O and/or Dynamics AX;
- Tell us more about your knowledge of the Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Project and/or Finance Modules!
- You see the advantages to keep clear and concise documentation;
- You have knowledge of LCS from Microsoft;
- You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
- Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is that too;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.