Dynamics F&O Solutions Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Solutions Consultant, you will operate at the intersection of technology and business. You will be part of a project team where you will work closely together with the project manager(s) and technical consultant(s). Your common purpose is to come up with a client focussed solution, in which you play the important role of monitoring the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home. You are welcome to work from the Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) that suits you best.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft F&O and/or Dynamics AX;
- Tell us more about your knowledge of the Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Project and/or Finance Modules!
- You see the advantages to keep clear and concise documentation;
- You have knowledge of LCS from Microsoft;
- You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
- Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is that too;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Lien Michiels directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.