Digital Strategy Consultant
Are you aware of the fast changing digital landscape, and the impact it has on organizations and customers? Do you understand the evolving needs and expectations of customers in a world that drives on hyper-awareness, hyper-adaption and hyper personalization? Are you passionate about helping companies to get in a Digital Flow?
Then you might be the person we are looking for…
For our division Digital & Innovation we are looking for a Digital Strategy Consultant that provides our customers with expert advice on relevant digital ways to improve, change and transform their business.
As Digital Strategy Consultant you help our customers in creating a vision for Digital transformation initiatives. You support them in getting an understanding of the possible impact of a new strategy, the current gaps, possible challenges and fit of the strategy. Through a number of strategic exercises you will translate the vision into recommendations and roadmap plans.
It is important that our new colleague is well versed in business strategy, business models, organizational models, needed skills (now and in the future), business processes (beyond IT), customer’s way of working, etc.
You are familiar with a wide range of digital methods such as:
– Design thinking
– Journey mapping
– Customer experience
– Value proposition canvas
– Business model canvas
– Digital disciplines such as digital platforms, CMS systems, CRM systems, e-commerce systems, online marketing, mobile payments, social media, digital marketing, etc.…
You keep up with all the new trends and evolutions in the digital ecosystem, on innovation concepts that could become relevant for customers such as AI, blockchain, chatbot, AR/VR, computer vision, IoT, etc.… and see the long term added value of a digital ecosystem for our customers.
Of course you will not work on your own. We expect you to work closely together with solution architects, UX experts and analysts to help customers in the definition of a digital solution stack and roadmap.
– Digital Strategy Consultant with a solid experience in multiple sectors (automotive, banking, insurance, industry, public, telecom, etc.)
– Proven experience with Design Thinking (customer journey mapping, value proposition canvas, …)
– Project management and software projects experience
– Experience in conducting workshops with business users (at CxO level)
– Business development affinities, being a digital strategy evangelist, visiting events and seminars to evangelize and spot opportunities.
– In depth knowledge of digital concepts such as omnichannel, e-commerce, digital marketing, conversion, social media, customer experience, …
– General knowledge of digital solutions (CMS, CRM, platforms, marketing automation tools, ERP, …)
– Dynamic and inspirational personality
– We speak our customer’s language. That’s typically Dutch, French, sometimes English.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
– The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
– The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
– Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
– Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
– 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
– Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
– Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
– And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Antoine Van den Berghe directly via Antoine.VandenBerghe@inetum-realdolmen.world or +32 2 801 62 84.