DevOps Consultant – Test Automation focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our team of Test Automation Consultants make part of the Realdolmen Testing Team which is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
The Realdolmen Testing Team helps customers to improve their test maturity level which will result in the development of a valuable and qualitative solution desired by the business / end users. This by using a pragmatic approach, attuned on the context of each individual project, with an eye for people, processes & tools that lead to higher productivity/transparency/quality and last but not least customer delight.
We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end DevOps, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected DevOps partner in Belgium!
As a DevOps Test Automator you help and independently support the team in the creation of automated testing of business projects. This can be at the level of functional automation, load, stress, volume, performance testing or a combination of these. Based on the required requirements and the component design of the business processes, you provide, where necessary, economically profitable and maintainable test scripts that can be executed by tools in an automated manner. The main tasks of the DevOps Test Automator consist of: reviewing design documents, creating and executing test scripts by means of coding, testing, maintaining and documenting these test scripts according to the best practices in software development. In addition, it is also expected that a DevOps Test Automator can take the necessary actions to carry out the automated tests within a build and / or release pipeline in the context of Continuous Delivery. Maintaining and documenting these test scripts and coaching users, who use these scripts, is also part of your job. For this you use the tools that are present at the customer or that can and may be used in accordance with the customer.
Are you interested in a new challenge as an experienced Test Automator, alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience, having a passion to continuously improve, … then you are the DevOps Test Automation Consultant we are looking for!
- Thorough technical experience and the knowledge to program in a modern technology in one (but preferably several) of the following programming languages: C #, Java, Ruby, VBScript, …
- Knowledge of at least two of the following Test Tools: Selenium, Microfocus UFT, Microfocus LeanFT, Visual Studio (CodedUI), Tosca, …
- Hands-on knowledge of other related tools such as Microfocus ALM / Octane, Teamcity, Svn, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, … are a plus
- Experience with an Agile development methodology (Scrum, XP, …)
- Experience with Test automation within several Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, V-Model, RUP,…)
- Knowledge of Behavior and Test Driven Development
- Strong knowledge or interest in continuously increasing the maturity of and organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, …
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI – CD, automated testing, …
- Fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English and French is an advantage
- You have the right mindset: open, no-nonsense, customer focus, team player, a focus on continuous improvement
- You are eager to learn and willing to share your knowledge
- You have an analytical, accurate way of working and an eye for quality and detail
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You have good coaching skills
- You have a commercial mindset
- You are stress-resistant and accurate
- You are proactive, assertive and take ownership
- You show initiative and are solution driven
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you need more information contact email@example.com