DevOps Consultant – Performance & Dynatrace Focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our DevOps/Performance Monitoring team is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching. With this in mind we have a strategical partnership with Dynatrace.
Over the years, (Biz)DevOps has become a crucial key area where we:
- Help our customers to use modern and up-to-date tooling ecosystems and automation. If needed we can even take these ecosystems under our management where we become a managed service provider.
- Help our customers, but also teams within Realdolmen to reach a higher software delivery maturity level.
The Realdolmen DevOps/Performance Monitoring team helps customers with building and running software in an efficient way. By establishing feedback loops, based on end-to-end and full stack monitoring, proactive support and auto-healing systems are within reach. Continuous monitoring information also plays an important role in the business decisions that our customers make.
As a DevOps Performance/Dynatrace Consultant, you are responsible for the design, the installation and configuration of performance tooling within Devops ecosystems. Your primary focus will be on Dynatrace and other performance related tooling, but where needed this stack will be complemented with tools/platforms that cover additional needs of customers (E.g. AWS, Azure, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, …). You will be collaborating closely with project leaders, development teams and operational profiles to understand their demands and ambitions and to design solutions that improve the customer’s way of working. You will also need to involve business stakeholders and explain the added values of these solutions in their language.
Do you have a broad interest in DevOps, monitoring, performance analysis, development, testing, build and release automation, agile, … and a passion to continuously improve and automate where possible (and sensible), then you are the Performance consultant we are looking for! Role
We want you to help grow Realdolmen as the leading Dynatrace/performance expert in Belgium by:
- Installation, configuration and administration of Dynatrace within often complex environments
- Providing both proactive and reactive support for customer DevOps environments in relation to you knowledge
- Adapting the Dynatrace tools to the customer’s processes (and vice versa)
- The set-up of unbreakable continuous integration & delivery pipelines
- Coaching of customers and colleagues on DevOps and Dynatrace related topics
- Training people, should this be an ambition
- Speaking and presenting about the tools you love at both internal and external events, should this be an ambition
- Contributing to pre-sales activities, should this be an ambition.
- At least 5 years of experience in an DevOps ecosystem, containing one or multiple performance tools, of which at least three years as technical consultant, developer or architect.
- Dynatrace Certification is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of the Dynatrace solution.
- Practical knowledge of:
- other performance tools such as Microfocus Tooling (StormRunner, LoadRunner, Network virtualization), Neoload, JMeter, …
- ALM related Tools (TFS/Azure DevOps Server, Atlassian tooling,…)
- Strong DevOps capabilities & Infrastructural knowledge
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI – CD, automated (performance) testing, …
- Experienced with Performance Engineering processes
- Practical knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, … ) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of interest in continuously increasing the maturity of and organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, …
- Knowledge of operating systems (E.g. Windows/Linux), scripting and network infrastructure are a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Openshift, …) are a plus
- Already active or willing to take an active role in the thriving Dynatrace community
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You have the right mindset : open, no-nonsense, customer focus, team player, a focus on continuous improvement
- You are assertive and take ownership
- You are solution driven
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You show initiative
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest Dynatrace and DevOps evolutions.
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- You have a commercial mindset
- Be part of the Realdolmen family, where you have many opportunities to give direction to your career
- Be part of a dynamic team with a “no nonsense” culture
- A chance to grow and learn
- A changing and challenging environment
- A competitive salary package (Company car, extra-legal benefits, …)