DevOps Consultant – EPM focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our Enterprise Project Management Team is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
With our PPM solution, we help organisations to maximize the business value of their projects. We provide advice about project processes, methodology and (planning) best practices, offer training and coaching and ensure that tools are well integrated.
As an EPM Consultant your role covers a wide range of activities within a PMO. You will work directly with clients to analyze business problems and design PPM processes that address them. You’ll perform multiple work assignments including: leading, planning, designing, configuring, testing, training, and implementing PPM software in accordance with customer business requirements.
We want you to help grow Realdolmen as the leading EPM expert in Belgium by: Analysing and optimizing the project management organization of our Customers
- Dive into the Customer’s methodology and processes
- Coaching and training customers
- Aligning Business and IT
- Implementing PMO structures
- Installing and configuring the suited tools to the customer’s processes
- Create management reporting and overview
- Speaking and presenting about the tools you love at both internal and external events, should this be an ambition
- Contributing to pre-sales activities, should this be an ambition.
- Experience as a PM or PPM and/or PPM tooling
- Understand PMO en portfolio processes in the different methodologies (PMI, Prince 2, Agile, SAFe…)
- Experience with business analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of O365, SharePoint and/or PowerBI are a plus
- Certifications in PM methodologies are a plus but not a must
- Practical knowledge of Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, … ) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of interest in continuously increasing the maturity of and organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, …
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You have an analytic mindset : eye for detail, structure & communication
- You are assertive and take ownership
- You are solution driven
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You show initiative
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest PPM evolutions.
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- Be part of the Realdolmen family, where you have many opportunities to give direction to your career
- Be part of a dynamic team with a “no nonsense” culture
- A chance to grow and learn
- A changing and challenging environment
- A competitive salary package (Company car, extra-legal benefits, …)