DevOps Consultant – Business Agility Coach
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our team of Agile Coaches is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups all competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
Over the years, (Biz)DevOps has become a crucial key area where we:
- Help our customers to use modern and up-to-date tooling ecosystems and automation. If needed we can even take these ecosystems under our management where we become a managed service provider.
- Help our customers, but also teams within Realdolmen to reach a higher software delivery maturity level
The Realdolmen Business Agility team helps customers to improve their End to End processes, from idea to user story to delivery (and even the short feedback loop leading to new ideas). Gain insight in “how work works” in order to work on the right things at the right time, organically build a framework with the help of Lean and Agile techniques to foster self-organization and continuous improvement. With an eye for people, processes & tools that lead to higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight.
We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end DevOps, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected DevOps partner in Belgium!
In everything we do we keep the Agile values in mind and make use of the various techniques to enable this. Why should this be different for the recruitment of our new team members. In the story map below you can find the key information. We are happy to further discuss and update this one together with you!
What we value in our team:
- E2E Thinking
- Learning by doing
- Continuous improvement
- Make people awesome
- Knowledge Agile Frameworks
- Big interest in flow thinking
- Trigger change to efficiency
- Strong facilitation skills
- Story slicing
- Strive for collaboration
- Persue predictability
- Focus on value
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Agile Leadership
- Tooling knowledge
- Abstract thinking
Nice to have (or we’re happy to help you master these):
- Visualisation skills
- Certifications (but we’re more interested in your experience)
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org