The BizDevOps services team is a close group of 80 people with different backgrounds and skills, but only one goal. Optimizing everything that is needed to move smoothly from idea / requirement to working software that can realize value. We build, maintain and support the factory in which DevOps and ultimately BizDevOps teams can realize their goals in an optimal way.
People are of course central and it is our culture that makes the difference. In addition, our unique combination of all domains required to achieve this. Enterprise Portfolio Management, Agility Coaching, DevOps tooling (ALM), Testing and test automation as well as Advanced Observability / Monitoring.
As a DevOps architect you guide and advise customers on optimizing their value-streams by streamlining their development, delivery and observability processes.
As a result, you know that technology always serves the purpose of generating business value.
You assist our customers in the end-to-end DevOps process in both cloud native / hybrid and traditional architectures. You take the lead in the implementation and integration of best practices including pipeline automation, build-in quality, security and end-to-end performance.
Of course you can count on the support of Realdolmen’s subject matter experts regarding specific topics such as cloud technologies (AWS, Azure), automation tooling and monitoring tooling.
You can contribute ideas on both a technical and strategic level. You can make and defend your decisions based on your experience.
Do you get energy from (amongst others):
- Having a broad view on the entire delivery organization
- Setting up unbreakable continuous integration & delivery pipelines including continuous feedback
- Removing waste and bottlenecks in the software delivery process
- High-end cloud services like serverless and SAAS solutions
- Implementing observability into released software
- Everything as-code principle
- Coaching of customers and colleagues on DevOps related topics
- Speaking and presenting about the topics you love at both internal and external events (should this be an ambition)
And you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps context
- Experience with software engineering as a developer or architect
- Experience and/or strong interest
o with relevant programming and scripting languages ( you name them, … )
o with pipeline solutions (Azure Devops, Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo, …)
o with monitoring solutions (Dynatrace, NewRelic, ELK, …)
o with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …)
o with container technologies (Kubernetes, docker, helm, rancher, …)
o with quality systems (SonarQube, …)
o with source control and artifact repositories (NuGet, Artifactory, Nexus, …)
o with 5% of the CNCF matrix 😉
- Thorough knowledge of English and either Dutch or French.
If that’s you or you feel the list is incomplete? Looks like you’re the one for the job!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.