Developers in Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Mons & Lummen (Java)
For our Project Factory we are looking for experienced JAVA Developers who want to work effectively in Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Mons or Lummen.
Project Factory: http://www.realdolmen.com/nl/whitepaper-r-project-factory
Is it you we’re looking for?
- Are you a geek at heart?
- Are you resourceful and full of initiative?
- Do you want to be a consultant, not a cubicle programmer?
- Would you rather solve challenging problems than fix (or create) bugs?
- Are you ambitious and always up for something new?
- Do you have the perfect balance of assertiveness and being a team player?
- Get ready to sink your teeth into some serious work!
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French as well?
- Are you tired of standard run-of-the-mill projects? Our Java teams work on large and challenging development and integration projects. If you’re full of passion and creativity, this role will offer you plenty of opportunities to grow.
Join a SCRUM team with the best tools
We usually work in teams. Some of our teams work for our clients, others operate from a Realdolmen office.
You’ll work in our Software Factory with a stable workplace, in Ghent, Kontich or Lummen. You’ll be part of a SCRUM team, with the best tools.
What technology do we use?
The sky is the limit, but it mostly comes down to:
- Java EE with EJB3.x, JPA 2.x, JSF 2.X and
- Spring stack
- JS frameworks of all sorts, like AngularJS, etc.
- Everything that usually runs on a JBoss application server, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere or ‘simply’ a Tomcat web server.
- Atlassian, Git, SVN, Dynatrace, jRebel… You name it, we have it!
Are you comfortable with these tools? Do you have even better ideas? If so, looks like you’re cut out just right for the job!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 801 54 69