Developer (O365 – Sharepoint)
Are you an Office 365 wizkid looking for a versatile role? If that sounds like you, we’ve got you covered!
Versatility with a focus on O365
Join us as an Office 365 specialist, and be part of a dynamic team in charge of implementing and supporting Microsoft Office 365. You’ll get to navigate a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
Ultimately, you’ll be helping clients implement and configure their productivity solutions in the Cloud. Your focus will be on functional needs identified for onsite, hybrid or cloud environments with O365, translating these into technical specifications and taking care of their implementation.
Where necessary, you’ll also be providing colleagues and our IT Outsourcing Division with 3rd-line support.
Within the team, we attach great importance to building and sharing knowledge to stimulate your personal development.
- Eager to learn?
- Happy working on your own, but also a great team player?
- Keen to share your knowledge with others?
- Passionate about workplace management and IT?
- Interested in clients’ functional needs, bridging the worlds of business and IT?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French as well?
And do you have…
- Demonstrable project experience with Office 365?
- Development skills in O365? A must for this job!
- A good grasp of the O365 suite? Also a must!
- Experience with 3rd-party tools (AvePoint, ShareGate, Nintex, AgilePoint) for workflow, governance, searching, etc.?
- Experience with business or functional analysis (within a certain domain)? That will definitely be an asset.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical, ICT-related field?
If that’s you, we have a great offer for you!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!