Developer (O365 – Sharepoint)
Are you an Office 365 wizkid looking for a versatile role? If that sounds like you, we’ve got you covered!
Versatility with a focus on O365
Join us as an Office 365 specialist, and be part of a dynamic team in charge of implementing and supporting Microsoft Office 365. You’ll get to navigate a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
Ultimately, you’ll be helping clients implement and configure their productivity solutions in the Cloud. Your focus will be on functional needs identified for onsite, hybrid or cloud environments with O365, translating these into technical specifications and taking care of their implementation.
Where necessary, you’ll also be providing colleagues and our IT Outsourcing Division with 3rd-line support.
Within the team, we attach great importance to building and sharing knowledge to stimulate your personal development.
- Eager to learn?
- Happy working on your own, but also a great team player?
- Keen to share your knowledge with others?
- Passionate about workplace management and IT?
- Interested in clients’ functional needs, bridging the worlds of business and IT?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French as well?
And do you have…
- Demonstrable project experience with Office 365?
- Development skills in O365? A must for this job!
- A good grasp of the O365 suite? Also a must!
- Experience with 3rd-party tools (AvePoint, ShareGate, Nintex, AgilePoint) for workflow, governance, searching, etc.?
- Experience with business or functional analysis (within a certain domain)? That will definitely be an asset.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical, ICT-related field?
If that’s you, we have a great offer for you!
- Stay ahead of the game, working in a dynamic Cluster with a strong focus on innovation.
- Make an impact, changing our clients’ world and allowing them to exploit today’s possibilities more efficiently.
- Unleash your ambition, working on challenging projects
- Keep developing your professional knowledge, with a range of valuable training opportunities
- Stay on your toes, with an exciting job in a dynamic ICT company driven by a no-nonsense culture
- Real career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Live life to the full, with a competitive salary
- Ride in style, forget about the miles – get a company car and a fuel card on the house.
- Live better for less, with handy benefits like group health insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc
Do you feel called to make a difference in this dynamic team? We are looking for you: join us as a consultant and be a part of this “game changing” cluster!
Apply online now. If your CV and motivation letter match our O365 Developer – SharePoint vacancy, you’ll soon be hearing from us. Best of luck!