Data Insights Lead Consultant
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office,
The Microsoft Data Insights team lays focus on helping organisations obtain added value on their treasure troves of data. Whether there is a need for an end to end greenfield solution, migrating an existing architecture or helping clients with specific needs, the Microsoft Data Platform tools in our belt help us get things done.
In your role as a Lead Consultant, you are responsible to help building the Data Insights team and you are still (part-time) on hands-on data projects in the role of Microsoft Data Insights Consultant: customers rely on you to help them measure and meet their organisational targets. It is your mission to help design and implement your customer’s data strategy from start to finish and break down high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises all over Belgium and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home. Given the current global situation, remote work is more the rule than exception.
- Obtaining insights through data is your mantra;
- You love to mentor and coach a team of technical consultants in your specific knowledge domain and support the further development of our data team and the services they provide to our customers;
- You have experience to manage the team as your own business together with the Senior management team and our commercial organization – or you are ready for it!
- T-SQL flows through your fingers, with ease;
- Star Schemas, Dimensional Modelling (Kimball) and Self-Service are your second nature;
- Power BI means more to you than shiny graphs (and pie charts);
- Data Engineering is a challenge your up to taking;
- You are familiar with Azure Data components (ie. Azure Analysis Services, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory v2, Azure Functions, Logic Apps etc.);
- The on-premises Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is no stranger to you;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Clear, open communication with peers, internal or external stakeholders is your go to approach;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven, enthusiastic team member always wanting to help team members grow.
You get bonus points if…
- Modern Data Architectures are your field of interest;
- Data Lakes, Delta Lakes or Data Lakehouses “spark” your interest;
- A Koala, Panda and Python are more to you than just exotic animals or R is not just what pirates shout;
- You lead data consultants in executing various practice initiatives.
- You have (or aim for) the role based Microsoft Data certifications, or Databricks certifications.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- Join a vibrant team, filled with talented data enthusiasts;
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Pino Amico directly via email@example.com