D365 CRM Solutions Consultant
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful MS Dynamics 365 CRM implementation? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Functional Consultant, you will be part of a project team where you will work closely together with the project manager(s) and software engineer(s). Your common purpose is to come up with a client focussed solution, in which you play the important role of monitoring the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises, but alternatively you can choose to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- Experience as a functional analyst;
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus!
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via phone or WhatsApp: 0472 45 02 60.