D365 CRM Software Engineer – Projects
Do you get energy from transforming functional requirements into a solution that works for your customer? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As part of our project team, you will get the chance to put your technical skills and experience into practice. You will get to play an important role in the team as you will take ownership of the technical aspects of each project ensuring the quality of the MS Dynamics CRM solution. You will be involved beyond pure development: you will be in close contact with clients, helping them think proactively about their technical needs.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises, but alternatively you can choose to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- Experience in developing systems using .NET, C# and ASP.NET;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus!
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies.
- Preferably you have experience with Dynamics CRM customization / configuration;
- Preferably you have experience with Azure Cloud.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via mail, phone or WhatsApp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0472 45 02 60.