D365 CRM Software Engineer – Own Products
Ready to help further develop our Realdolmen CRM products and also to contribute to the creation of new innovative products within the Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) Platform?
Do you get an energy boost if you have a partner or customer to help further?
Do you also feel the passion for D365 CE and CRM? Are you ready for the next step in your career, are you a driven D365 CE Software Engineer / .NET Developer, but are you also hungry for the functionalities of our products? Then our vacancy might be something for you …
Together with colleagues you are responsible for the software development of our CRM products. You also provide remote technical support to our partners and customers. After you have mastered our products functionally, you can also provide functional support.
Since we collaborate internationally with partners, we only provide remote support. You will therefore always work from one of our offices, with the option of partly working from home in the long term.
You play an important role in the team, you are responsible for the technical side and for the quality of our CRM products on the Microsoft Power Apps & D365 CE platform.
Is this job content something for you? Then hopefully you also have the necessary skills and experience:
- You multitask without losing the overview of your various assignments
- You do everything to satisfy our partner or customer. You can also explain it well.
- You work perfectly independently, but just as much in a team.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- HTML and CSS
- .NET: C #
- Basic SQL query knowledge
- Design patterns and practical experience
- Web services: REST (WebApi & WCF)
Extra plus points:
- Experience with React, Angular, TypeScript, jQuery, .NET Core and / or ASP.NET MVC
- Functional experience with D365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Experience with technical and / or functional support to customers or end users
- Azure cloud
- You communicate fluently in French
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by
- offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly by mail email@example.com or phone +32 2 801 57 08.