Are you a dynamic, enterprising Salesforce consultant? Ready to take ownership of complex projects? Join our Salesforce team in an exciting client-facing role and tackle diverse challenges, ranging from delivery to presales and coaching!
Join us as a Senior Salesforce Consultant!
We have been established in the Customer Centricity division since September 2015 and have recently become a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner.
Our current customers are a mix of small, medium to enterprise customers. In the coming years we’re also planning to proactively focus on the Logistics, Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
The Salesforce team is a young, dynamic unit and currently consists of 18 bright consultants. Together we want to become the largest local Salesforce implementation partner, without losing sight of our own identity.
Add your energy to the team and be a part of this journey!
Here’s how you can contribute to our success…
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients
- Build precious relationships with clients, mapping out client needs, carrying out workshops, translating business requirements into functional requirements, creating designs…
- Flex your organizational muscle to manage different clients/projects, both in your dealings with clients and within the project team
- Contribute to presales by helping with commercial tasks
- Share your functional expertise with the team
- Supervise and coach less experienced consultants on projects
- Engage with the Salesforce community by attending events
- Do you have over 5 years of relevant experience in CRM implementations?
- Are you a Salesforce expert? (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Heroku)
- Do you have Salesforce certifications? Even better!
- Do you have functional experience in CRM/ERP/PSA/HRM?
- Do you speak and write fluent Dutch and English? And maybe French as well?
If so, here’s what we’ve got to offer…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!