Consultant (O365 – Skype For business)
Our Engaged Workplace cluster is dedicated to carrying out successful workplace projects for our clients, and to marketing innovative workplace management solutions.
Do you find workplace issues and the evolution of O365 captivating? Join our team to help us find the right balance between technology, processes and human behaviour! If you’re specialized in technology and you’re particularly interested in processes or integration, or you have a broader perspective to offer on workplace management and its technology, then we are looking for you!
Versatility with a focus on Skype for Business
As an Office 365 specialist, you’ll be part of a dynamic team in charge of implementing and supporting Microsoft Office 365. You’ll get to navigate between a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. One day you may set up ADFS infrastructures for single sign-on, and the next you could be helping clients implement and configure their productivity solutions in the Cloud. Ultimately, though, your focus will be on equipping onsite, hybrid or cloud environments with Skype for Business.
Besides working on installations, you’ll be involved in crafting proposals and in consultancy assignments at client sites too. Where necessary, you’ll also be called upon to provide your colleagues and our IT Outsourcing Division with 3rd-line support.
Within the team, we attach great importance to building and sharing knowledge to stimulate your personal development.
- Eager to learn?
- Perfectly fine working on your own?
- Keen to share your knowledge with others?
- Passionate about workplace management and IT?
- Interested in clients’ functional needs?
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French too?
And do you…
- Have demonstrable project experience with Office 365?
- Have a good grasp of Skype for business? That’s a must for this role!
- Know all about Spectralink and Polycom device management?
- Know your way around audio gateways, and preferably audio codes?
- Have a good understanding of call and contact software?
- Have a good grasp of additional online technology within Office 365, Spectralink or Polycom? That always helps!
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical, ICT-related field?
Then here’s what we’ve got to offer…
- Stay ahead of the game, working in a dynamic Cluster with a strong focus on innovation.
- Make an impact, changing our clients’ world and allowing them to exploit today’s possibilities more efficiently.
- Unleash your ambition, working on challenging projects
- Keep developing your professional knowledge, with a range of valuable training opportunities
- Stay on your toes, with an exciting job in a dynamic ICT company driven by a no-nonsense culture
- Real career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Live life to the full, with a competitive salary
- Ride in style, forget about the miles, with a company car and a fuel card, on us
- Live better for less, with handy benefits like group health insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
Do you feel called to make a difference in this dynamic team? We are looking for you: join us as a consultant and be a part of this “game changing” cluster!
Apply online now. If your CV and motivation letter match our System Engineer Office 365 – Exchange vacancy, you’ll soon be hearing from us. Best of luck!