Are you that MDM wizkid we’re looking for?
More than ever, in today’s data-driven world, organizations require the right (Master) Data Management governance, processes and tools for their business.
If you know all about related tools, technology and technical architectures that support MDM, but you also understand and promote the added value of MDM solutions, then this might just be the perfect role for you.
Join a fast-growing and successful team as an MDM consultant at Realdolmen, and help our clients across different industries get the most out of their information/data assets!
You’ll get to work closely with prospects and clients, to really get to grips with their questions and challenges regarding Master Data Management.
What you’ll mainly be up to…
- You’ll take part in developing master data management strategies
- You’ll be getting to know and evaluating business processes, so that you can successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements
- You’ll get to define and integrate (Master) Data Management principles for clients
- You’ll evaluate, design, develop and implement (Master) Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes
- You’ll also be evaluating and designing (Master) data architectures and data flow charts
- You’ll get to support product development, proposal writing and further research on Master Data Management
You have the perfect blend of soft skills…
- Do you have solid interviewing techniques? Can you conduct an interview around a concrete topic within the framework of an analysis project, being open and assertive throughout and never losing sight of what you need to find out?
- Can you deliver great presentations to both business and technical teams?
- Are you good at getting your ideas across, to both business and technical teams?
- Do you easily adapt to the needs of the job?
- Are you able to learn a methodology such as MDM/DQ and willing to apply it with different tools?
- Are you up for helping with functional analyses, architectures, etc., in addition to technical work?
- Are you the curious type, able to pick up new tools in a very short time?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even in French, too?
…and a solid range of technical skills under your belt:
- RDBMS: do you have a good grasp of Relational Database Management Systems?
- BPMN: do you know the basics of business-process modelling, and do you know how to interpret these diagrams properly?
- Do you have basic knowledge of how to draft functional analyses?
- Do you have a basic understanding of various business intelligence concepts and tools?
- Regular Expressions: do you have a basic understanding of REGEX?
- Do you have basic network knowledge regarding onsite, hybrid and cloud solution connectivity?
- Do you understand the influence of data quality on results and do you know how to set up and implement data quality rules? Experience managing a specific DQ-related tool is definitely a big plus!
- Do you have a good grasp of the concepts of Master Data Management (MDM) If you master a specific MDM-related tool, that’ll definitely come in very handy.
- Do you have a good understanding of Data Governance concepts?
- Whatever tools you use, do you know how to make clear, compact and insightful data visualizations?
- Can you write basic batch scripts with Windows CMD?
- Do you know what GDPR stands for and have a basic understanding of what it entails?
- Do you have basic knowledge of SQL Servers (setting up DBs, Querying, Indexing, Relations)?
- Do you have basic knowledge of Oracle (setting up DBs, Querying, Indexing, Relations)?
- Do you know the basics of web services, how they work, and the difference between REST and SOAP?
- Do you have a basic understanding of XML and how to compose/change/read these files?
Extra points if you have these skills too!
- Predictive Analytics: can you perform statistical analyses and use tools to convert these models into an operational predictive model?
- Data Warehousing: are you familiar with the Kimball/Inmon principles and do you know how to implement ETL and Data Warehouse models?
- Do you have a good grasp of an Informatica tool (such as MDM, Developer, PowerCenter, Cloud, etc.)?
- Do you have a good grasp of a Pentaho tool (such as Big Data, Data Integration, etc.)?
- Do you have a good grasp of a Talend tool (such as MDM, DQ, Data Integration, etc.)?
- Do you know your way around Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Are you familiar with Salesforce (force.com)?
- Do you have knowledge of Big Data?
- Do you have a good understanding of Cloud environments (Azure, cloud tools, etc.)?
- Do you have a good grasp of Enterprise Architecture and can you help think out, design and implement architectures?
- Collibra: are you familiar with the data governance/business glossary tool Collibra?
- Stay on your toes, with a challenging job in an innovative ICT company driven by a “no-nonsense” culture.
- Keep growing your skills, working with a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- Get ahead, with real career opportunities.
- Take your career where you want to go, with a range of training options tailored to your needs.
- Ride in style, with a company car.