Compensation & Benefits Manager
Flemish Brabant, Flanders - Belgium
You are responsible to develop and implement a new Compensation & Benefits management in line with our Company values, strategy and de new market trends, in order to raise internal retention and attractivity of new talents thanks to a competitive and innovative salary system.
– Develop, evaluate and adapt our salary and bonus systems, in line with our strategic plan and the needs of our current and future employees
– Conduct salary enquiries (internal and external benchmarks) and propose new package elements
– Be accountable for the application of social and fiscal legislation
– Document Comp & Ben processes and procedures
– Build and maintain strategic contacts with the social secretary
– Monitor, analyse and communicate HR Data, proactively present interesting conclusions of those analysis
– Trends spot and present new ideas
– Analyze and classify our functions
– Define and communicate KPI’s based targets
– Lead the payroll and administration team (5 people) and together with them prepare and process a precise salary pay and follow the working time of all employees
– Build procedures that facilitate the employees administration and its communication to them, organize an efficient knowledge center in order to efficiently answer employees questions.
– You have experience in Compensation & Benefits and you know how employees packages and bonus systems can be smartly built
– You have a strong knowledge of social and fiscal legislation
– Job classification systems have no secret for you
– Knowledge of payroll and employees insurances systems is an added-value
– You are naturally conscientious: precision, accuracy, administrative excellence, proactivity and self control.
– You are a teamplayer and you are able to think out of your own HR domains as sparringpartner for you HR colleagues
– You speak Dutch, French and English
– You are analytical and can work by project
– Experience in people management is an added-value
– You can think strategically in the meantime of having an hands-on responsibility.
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
And of course, we also offer a gross salary with an attractive bonus scheme
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact our Recruitment Consultant Julie Toussaint directly via mail email@example.com.