Business Process & Information Analyst
Customers' offices, Inetum-Realdolmen offices or home office, - Belgium,
We are looking for a Business Process & Information Analyst who will help to map and optimize the processes and services in our software factory.
At Inetum, we currently run a DevOps factory where we develop and maintain applications in Java and .Net technology.
To maintain our position as market leader in this domain, we need continuous improvement of the processes and services that we provide.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis and optimization of our business processes & services, based on business requirements.
You will be involved in improvement and integration projects and align therefore with the different stakeholders.
Based on the analysis of the project you make a realistic plan and you are first in line for the execution of that plan, from analysis to the final implementation and follow-up.
You work closely with other departments such as operations, sales, …
- You have a keen interest in process & service mgt, application development, (scaled) agile methodology
- You combine strong analytical skills with an on-hands approach
- You can work independently but you also like to work in team
- You have strong communication skills
- You work pro-active and you are a real problem-solver
- You are IT savvy
- You have a customer-oriented mindset (intern/extern)
- Be the bridge between our sales, business & delivery teams
- Analyze existing business processes and workflows or design new ones
- Document business processes in standardized format (including BPMN flow diagrams)
- Update existing standard operating procedures and work instructions, to align with new processes and system functionality
- Create and manage workflows, including review and approval processes
- Collaborate closely with process owners, IT and/or product to gather input for documentation
- Knowledge of Business Process Methodology
- Experience in defining/maintaining processes, ideally in the context of Customer Services organization
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, self-starter attitude
- 5 to 8 years of experience of working as a business analyst/process expert
- Pro-active team player with perseverance in achieving goals
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Laila Bulteel, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 46 86.