Business Line Manager – Platform Modernization
As Business Line Manager Platform Modernization, you are responsible for the P&L and the solution catalogue of our Platform Modernization offering. You lead our solution managers who, within their field of expertise, strive to achieve the business objectives defined for your division and ensure continuous growth within your specific business/division.
Our Platform business consists of:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Digital platforms – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Liferay
- Information Management – Microsoft and Alfresco
- Own Software IP – Rimses, RAW and RITM
You are a role model for your internal stakeholders, and are characterised by accountability, business acumen, commercial skills, functional leadership skills, positive collaboration with external and internal stakeholders, and the continuous pursuit of innovation.
You contribute to the creation, development and maintaining of the portfolio based on market intelligence, customer needs, vendor offerings, Realdolmen-Inetum capabilities, profitability and feasibility and the corresponding Go-to-Market Strategies.
You contribute to the Go–to-Market Strategy and drive/support the portfolio of services in collaboration with the (Focused) Sales organization and the Solution Managers.
- Manage your direct reports, more specific the (senior) solutions managers
- Define the divisional strategic objectives in consultation with the Managing Director, aligned with the business goals of the organization.
- Have full responsibility for creating, developing and maintaining your business portfolio and Go-to-market strategy. From a commercial perspective you will proactively approach the market in order to develop new business (in close collaboration with the sales and solution managers).
- Sit in the driver's seat as an ambassador and change manager to carry and embed HR projects within your division together with your solution managers, HR BP and HR Partner Learning & Development.
- Define and implement business plan(s) for short – midterm in close collaboration with your managing director and translate it into manageable objectives for your solution managers and other parts of the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the profit and loss of your Platform Modernization business line.
- You have a strong external focus, i.e. the external market in all its facets holds no secrets for you. With this market knowledge, you create and improve our (new) solution offerings, and you will work proactively, together with your solution managers, to develop the necessary competencies and skills to (further) offer and deliver our (new) solutions/services.
- You build long lasting relationships with your customers and be the business responsible for strategic customers.
- Build and maintain a network to closely follow new developments and trends in the market.
- Take on the role of ambassador to promote cross-divisional thinking and collaboration to achieve more efficient solution offerings.
- Community building: setting out and facilitating forms of collaboration between team members and cross-functional teams.
- You have a solid experience, passion and motivation for managing teams and coaching managers.
- You are an Inetum-Realdolmen Ambassador and live our R-values
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job with-in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience managing service/business offerings.
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You like to think on a strategic level, love to translate this into tactical objectives, but keep an eye on the operational excellence.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development.
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic, ambitious and results driven.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary with an attractive bonus scheme.
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Lisa De Kerpel, our Talent Acquisition - Employer Branding Manager, at +32 2 801 53 15