Business Consultant Healthcare
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office,
Do you have experience in the healthcare sector ? Do you like process modelling? Do you look forward to fall in love with a healthcare problem just to create the perfect solution? Do you like new challenges?
Would you like to have a positive impact on the healthcare sector where innovation should be the driver? Where high quality care is expected? Where the challenge is to give more care with less resources, with an aging population and demanding patients.
Would you like to build positive solutions and help healthcare to focus on what they do best: care!
Then, join us to be part of our expert healthcare team of Business Analysts
How could you bring your part? What would be your challenges?
As business analyst,
- You investigate operational business requirements, turning problems into opportunities.
- You look for effective business solutions by implementing improvements in the (non-)automated activities as well for new processes as in change projects.
- You perform the analysis within a clear context, where stakeholders are known or after analysis limited in scope.
- You analyze the objectives of these stakeholders and the underlying problems that emerge from the analysis.
- You describe the business requirements and problems and identify possible gains and opportunities to address these problems, working closely together with end users.
As business process analyst
- You have a focus on both the current situation and the future situation (and gap analysis, which includes idea generation and filtering), defining the most effective business processes through optimization in IT, best practices, procedures and organizational change.
- You use the appropriate modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards (always taking into account what the organization expects).
- You feel at home at the C-suite table, listening, sharing knowledge and supporting the decision making process towards growth. You are the trusted partner the customer confides in.
- You set up a business process management policy with senior management, which guides the organization in a continuous business process optimization.You carry out high level studies, for which strategy studies; business requirement specifications and feasibility studies are possible deliverables.
So, if you:
- Have at least 4 years of experience within Healthcare and are not afraid of ICT and its terminology
- Have experience gathering high level business requirements
- Have an analytical mind and like to come up with creative solutions
- Like to work methodically and in a structured way, with a keen eye for detail
- Deal well with resistance, and know how to be assertive and get your point across
- Have excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English
Don’t hesitate! You are the one we are looking for!
What would be our offer?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Want to know more about the job? Want to meet one of the team? Call one of our team experts?
Decided to jump in the adventure? Apply now!
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact your recruiter Jalal directly via email@example.com or +32 2 801 60 52.