BizDevOps Consultant – Performance & Dynatrace Focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market. We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way. We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our Digital Performance Monitoring team is a strategic part of our BizDevOps Services, an offering that groups all competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching. With this in mind we have a strategical partnership with Dynatrace.
The Realdolmen Digital Performance Monitoring team helps customers with building and running software in an efficient way. By establishing feedback loops, based on end-to-end and full stack monitoring, proactive support and auto-healing systems are within reach. Continuous monitoring information also plays an important role in the business decisions that our customers make.
As a BizDevOps Performance/Dynatrace Consultant, you are responsible for the design, the installation and configuration of performance tooling within Devops ecosystems. Your primary focus will be on Dynatrace and other performance related tooling, but where needed this stack will be complemented with tools/platforms that cover additional needs of customers (E.g. AWS, Azure, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, …). You will be collaborating closely with project leaders, development teams and operational profiles to understand their demands and ambitions and to design solutions that improve the customer’s way of working. You will also need to involve business stakeholders and explain the added values of these solutions in their language.
Do you have a broad interest in DevOps, monitoring, performance analysis, development, testing, build and release automation, agile, … and a passion to continuously improve and automate where possible (and sensible), then you are the BizDevOps Performance consultant we are looking for!
We want you to help grow Realdolmen as the leading Dynatrace/performance expert in Belgium by:
- Installation, configuration and administration of Dynatrace within often complex environments
- Providing both proactive and reactive support for customer (Biz)DevOps environments in relation to your knowledge
- Adapting the Dynatrace tools to the customer’s processes (and vice versa)
- The set-up of unbreakable continuous integration & delivery pipelines
- Coaching of customers and colleagues on DevOps and Dynatrace related topics
- Training people, should this be an ambition
- Speaking and presenting about the tools you love at both internal and external events, should this be an ambition
- Contributing to pre-sales activities, should this be an ambition
- At least 5 years of experience in an DevOps ecosystem, containing one or multiple performance tools, of which at least three years as technical consultant, developer or architect.
- Dynatrace Certification is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of the Dynatrace solution.
- Practical knowledge of:
- other performance tools such as Microfocus Tooling (StormRunner, LoadRunner, Network virtualization), Neoload, JMeter, …
- ALM related Tools (TFS/Azure DevOps Server, Atlassian tooling,…)
- Strong DevOps capabilities & Infrastructural knowledge
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI – CD, automated (performance) testing, …
- Experienced with Performance Engineering processes
- Practical knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, … ) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of interest in continuously increasing the maturity of and organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, …
- Knowledge of operating systems (E.g. Windows/Linux), scripting and network infrastructure are a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Openshift, …) are a plus
- Already active or willing to take an active role in the thriving Dynatrace community
- Fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English and French is an advantage
- You have the right mindset : open, no-nonsense, customer focus, team player, a focus on continuous improvement
- You are assertive and take ownership
- You are solution driven
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You show initiative
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest Dynatrace and BizDevOps evolutions.
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- You have a commercial mindset
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org