Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can truly make an impact on clients’ business? If so, we’ve got you covered…
Be a bridge to the Connected World
Join us an IoT expert and help our clients to participate in the “Connected World”, by building tailored IoT solutions and integrating them into their existing architecture. Together with the client, you’ll get to develop the platform strategy that will allow them to participate in the digital economy. You’ll also be involved in shaping the realization of projects, helping to make every one of them a success story.
A hands-on role
If you enjoy hands-on work and know the components that comprise end-to-end solutions inside-out, you’ll feel right at home in this role. In this practical and technical position, you’ll get to apply that comprehensive knowledge and your understanding of how to implement the different parts to come up with solutions that fit the client’s needs.
You’ll work closely with the client and fellow architects on functional specifications, helping to create prototypes and assessing architectural frameworks by developing prototypes of hardware and software. You’ll also get to collaborate with product teams and help define the client’s product strategy.
- Are you experienced with creating solution architectures and design?
- Do you have hands-on experience with telecom wireless networks?
- Do you have experience developing prototypes and are you generally skilled at rapid prototyping?
- Have you already worked with Raspberry pi, Arduino and other proprietary hardware prototyping?
- Do you know your way around mobile technology (LTE, LTE-M, NB-IoT, LoRa, SigFox, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.)?
- Do you have experience working on cloud solution architecture (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)?
- Do you have a good grasp of Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and event processing, on a theoretical level and hands-on?
- Do you know your way around Agile software development, including DevOps, and do you have experience working on this?
- If you know your way around specific domains like smart city, smart factory, Industry 4.0 and associated challenges and technology ((Industry) protocols, PLC…), even better!
- Are you a creative mind who likes to turn problems into solutions, with a “can-do” attitude?
- Does creating trust in project teams and with management come easily to you?
- Are you good at communicating?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French, too?
- Are you adaptable and do you deal well with stress?
- Above all, are you ambitious and rearing to go? Your energy and motivation will be key – you’ll need to stay up to speed and on top of relevant developments in the field!
If so, you could be just the right person for the role…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly: email@example.com or 02 801 54 69